Performance Health U. S. A. LLC / Resv pure

Hello george, i think you have placed an order for your medication with them. If you ordered a legal medication which you can get it by ordering through phone, possibly you would receive it. But if you place for any prescription medication which should not buy through phone, they would have bluffed you by saying that they are sending medication which you have asked for. But they wont. It is happening for some people often. So make sure whether they are dealing with the medication which you need before order.
Thanks
Kevin

Ke

Comments

21st of Apr, 2009

ResV Pure or Vital 96 is a crooked organization that steals your money and leaves you no means to contact them. They continued charging my credit card even after I cancelled my account. Their contact numbers are bogus and their website is useless to redress concerns. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau and consumer protection agency. They need to be investigated and closed down.

22nd of Apr, 2009

These crooks hide under multiple names: 86C Wie Healthy Products; Vital 96; Performance Health, LLC and other names. They also disguise their products under multiple names: ResV Pure, Vital ResV. Do not trust them and do not get suckered by the free trial offer. They will charge your credit card absurd charges and make it nearly impossible for you to get a refund.

• Be
      23rd of Apr, 2009

Thank you for the free sample of your resV Pure product which I received yesterday 4/22/09. I"m sorry to inform you however that my doctor has restrained me from using the same due to my medical condition. Thanks again and please don't send me anymore of your products effective immediately.

23rd of Apr, 2009

They may be different companies legally, but many of them are obviously affiliated and perpetuate the same scam - they sucker in consumers with a "cheap" free trial, then charge the credit card of the consumer ridiculous monthly charges ($85.26/mo for a bottle of ResV Pure) because they fine print of "the terms & conditions. " They make it deliberately confusing and difficult to contact them, and extremely difficult to get a refund. They also add other unwanted products to the users "account" such as a "newsletter" and charge ridiculous prices for them ($5.95 for a friggin' newsletter). By the time the consumer figures out what's going on, they've scammed a bunch of your money that you can't recover and they make out like bandits. The products are cheap (probably made in China) and rarely do what they claim. These companies have obviously hired some minions like you ("Support") to fight the PR battle on the internet for all the complaints you get. You provide vague and misleading feedback and make it sound like what you're doing is respectable business practice. You scam artists need to be prosecuted.

• Lo
      29th of Apr, 2009

I can't confirm I'm getting the right company when trying to cancel the PureResV free-trial product that shipped from China with no paperwork!! Several of my email attempts to their emails result in nothing. I've tried to locate them on the web and three attempts all say they're not part of the HEALTHY SOLUTIONS entity being charged on my credit card. I called the number on the credit card statement (1-819 # in Canada) but haven't reached anyone yet...agents are always busy with other callers. Has anyone experienced similar and reached someone to successfully cancel?

• Ad
      4th of May, 2009

I have tried to contact and sent emails and called no response, except to send product and charge my cc. I am calling my cc and not allowing the charges to go thru. and I will keep the porduct, since I have tried numerous times to stop them from sending any.Alsoi from China!!!

7th of May, 2009

Support, is Pure ResV same company as Vital ResV?

7th of May, 2009

Nevermind it is the same company. Could YOU personally cancel my order?

16th of May, 2009

You try calling them, give us feedback on what you think about their quality, for me they are trained to lie.

22nd of May, 2009

Smoke and Mirrors. Deceptive Web. Buyer Beware. Live and Learn. Judging by the way this organization operates it makes one doubt the validity of the product. When I first stumbled into this trap, I must admit the slick presentation was captivating, so much so, that when I wanted to go on to other subject matter, the site held on to me with all the marketing tricks the internet has to offer. Short of logging off and starting over I could not escape the site without interacting further with the automated system that urges you to reconsider your decision to leave the site without hearing their latest offer. When the shipping charge was reduced 50% to $1.68, I took the bait, gave them my credit card # and was released from that site. I really wanted to see a list of ingredients the way reputable supplement suppliers that have nothing to hide display the contents of their product, but for $1.68 its worth a try. Little did I know that their terms and conditions would sucker me into a contract that with add ons like the newsletter would cost almost as much as a compact car lease. Four hours after I placed my order for the free sample, a e-mail verification was sent with a notification that $1.68 would be charged to my credit card. This was at 9pm 3/31. On 4/18 my statement generated 4/15 arrives with a 5/10 due date. I see the shipping charge on 4/1, but strangely listed as 88S WIE HEALTY PRODUC DOVER DE, further down the list 4/10 was another strange charge of $85.26 from 29ZHEALTH8882898740 KNA what the hey is that about. I call the 888# and am told by machine to try to resolve with customer support on line as all operators are busy right now. Well it must be a mistake as I did not order any $85 items and will have to resolve this issue later as I was busy also. I pay my card on time without digging up the original statement but remembering that I have some unfinished business to settle. In the meantime another in my mind unsolicited package arrived with more supplements, and I'm thinking, this should show up on my next statement, all the supplements, that I had been checking out averaged around $29.99 so how much could these pills, filled with Vitamin C, Green Tea leaf extract, Caffeine, Ginger root Powder, Acai Berry, Bitter Orange extract, a little Resveratrol and lets not forget Rice Flour and Magnesium Stearate, cost? Well surprise surprise, my next statement arrives this week to disclose a $5.95 charge on 5/1 from LIVE THIN 8882235167 KNA and a $85.26 charge on 5/10 from 4.2RESVPURE.COM DE, the first time that the charge name resembled the product name. Today, when I finally got someone to speak to, "Support" are you there, customer support admitted that they are all the same and too bad, I should have read the terms and conditions before giving out my credit card info. Well, when I did try to access this unread contract, Mozilla Firefox informed me that "Secure Connection Failed", " Resvpure.com uses an invalid security certificate, the certificate is only valid for Performanceproductsusa.com". Fellow Gripers, that might be a clue as to where our money is going. To the credit of this organization, within minutes of my telephone conversation I got a cancellation notice for the pills and the newsletter that I never received. But I can't send the unopened packages back and my initial charge of $1.68 now totals $178.15. The same group of snake-oil salesmen has other, differently packaged product being sold to all kinds of potential suckers using the very same news releases Barbara Walters etc. with the same come on, free sample. "Support" what do you say how can this be rectified?

• Us
      23rd of May, 2009

I guess I'm glad I'm not alone in being scammed by these @!$$% people.
    All these companies are related despite what "Support" says. Beware these offers; they will entangle you in a mess that the credit card (Visa, etc.) will not be able to help you out of because technically they are legal (just unfair and immoral). Wells Fargo was as sympathetic as they could be but had no choice but to allow the charges. The only way I was able to stop further charges was to cancel my card so that the old card number was no longer valid. My suggestion to anyone caught in this is to FIRST CANCEL YOUR CARD!!! You may have to report it lost or stolen to get it canceled but believe me you'll be glad you did! Good Luck!

7th of Jun, 2009

I was scammed by these jerks too!!! I fought back the best I could.

After realizing they had buried the conditions of the automatic charging and the fact the time you have to reject the product starts the day you place the order not the day you received it...I saw the $85 dollar charge on my card!

Then I realized the company had dead end e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. So I called my bank and insisted they charge it back...that it was a scam! When they resisted I asked to cancel my VISA card with my bank (not change the number--Tell them you want a new card!!! They tried to tell me there was no point ---these merchants can "force through charges if they chose"----even if you have changed cards. I told them that in that case I may be closing closing all of my accounts. They soon changed their mind and charged it back and put the onus back on the thieves to contest the charges. Keep all E-mails you have sent to the "company" explicitly stating you are canceling your account and any future orders. The bank may need these if the merchant fights back.

The truth is these crooks are fighting so mant charge-backs that they probably won't contest them if you can get the bank on your side.

CHARGE IT BACK!!!

Force your bank to do the same. In all honesty I was expecting I might get stuck for the first charge because of the fine print--I was more concerned about ongoing charges at that point.
    By the way...I never even received the product.

8th of Jun, 2009

Links? Phone numbers? Are you serious? It is so obvious you are a paid shill I can smell you from here.

Besides...I think you are missing the larger point "support" (yeah right..."plant" is more like it) Even if you read the terms and conditions and agreed to them THEY DON"T LET YOU CANCEL!!! THEY KEEP CHARGING...EVEN IF YOU DON"T RECEIVE ANYTHING! They are making millions of dollars (how much do you get for working from your home? A couple of dollars?)
    And please be aware not only have they created many, many different company names and they also put up fake "health" websites warning people about scams with links to use their safe service. Brilliant for these scammers to do.

Oh... sure there's a scam but it's not us.
    Whoever you are "support" you should be ashamed of yourself! I know we all need to make money but you are on the payroll of crooks.

9th of Jun, 2009

Support...with all due respect, you are ###.. We did read the terms and conditions and now we are in a trap set by crooks with no easy way out. Can you at least acknowledge that instead of saying tough?

9th of Jun, 2009

Trust me Support...(I must admit I laugh every time I see your name) ...the telephone number and online help do not in any sense of the word "work".

I am in Canada. I originally ordered RezV. It never showed up and I have been defending myself ever since against new charges.

I have sent over 40 e-mails (to at least five different address) and made over twenty calls trying to get these people off my back.
    The phone number is a call center of very nice minimum waged paid receptionists. They tell you they are going to "prioritize" your cancellation then the next day you get an e-mail telling you you order is on it's way...and then they try and put through another charge.

I'm sorry if this was not the company you were defending but if it is...your defense is nothing short of ridiculous. Do a simple Google search and see how many are upset and confused people there are. Sadly some are seniors who are trying to navigate through this maze of so called "support",

9th of Jun, 2009

By the way this is the INFO they have the Website I ordered from.
    Seems all very normal doesn't it?
    All dead ends.

Billing & Customer Support
    Our customer service representatives can resolve any billing issues that you may have. Please contact Vital Rezv 100MG Customer support by email (and/or) or phone.
    Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9am -5pm EST
    Customer Support Line:1-(519)-513-2218
    Customer Support Email: support@freevitalrezv-100mg.com
    You may also contact our customer service using the CONTACT US form on our website.

• Dh
      10th of Jun, 2009

rabbit99 - as much as I sympathize with you, I don't think you and support are talking about the same company. The company that sells Vital RezV sounds difficult to work with, though. That's really a shame.