Performance Health/resV Pure / Unauthorized shipment

1 9965 E. Rocky Wash Dr.Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520-661-4429

I ordered a sample of the resV pure and green tea supplements and paid 3.95 for shipping. I received a very small sample of both and then along came full bottles of said products with absolutely no ordering from me and no invoice with a price or any information to contact them. I would like to know the charges first and foremost and most likely will return products as this is poor business practice. Thank you Phyllis Houston

Comments

• Be
      20th of Apr, 2009

The way I feel about this is that a company should not tie the consumer to an automatic future shipping of the product to get the free sample. It's either free or it isn't and it should not be tied to automatic future shipments.

Offering Mail-in rebates rather than up-front discount works on the same principal. The offer for a refund on the cost draws in the consumer but the manufacturer knows chances are good that a fair percentage of people will not mail the required documentation to get the refund. The manufacture always wins when the burden is put on the consumer.

So if I can't get the free sample without accepting automatic future shipments and similiary, if I don't get my discount up-front, I won't let myself be drawn in because I know a gimmick when I see it.

• Ro
      25th of Apr, 2009

if it's free and you only pay postage, why complain!

25th of Apr, 2009

They charge you $4.00 shipping for 10 pills, is that free? I was expecting at least 30 pills. They charged my account $86.00 for the next shipment before I even got the sample. I think their business practices stink. I would not order it because of this. Joanne

27th of Apr, 2009

resvpure people are ripping the public off, when I called about my account being charged 86.00 dollers because I didnt read the fine print they were rude. They also make sending the product back a pain., Iam sure they planned it that way. The product is not pure and is not indorsed by 60 minutes or Doc OZ. Beware of all the caffeine in it. The best thing to do is go to police station fill out a fraud report and talk to your bank personal.I will do everything in my power to get my money back. Shame on you resjunk. Ann

• Co
      29th of Apr, 2009

I ordered the Free trial sample (paid shipping and handling charges of $5.95) however never received the sample and then received an email advising me my credit card was charged $79.95...NOT GOOD BUSINESS.

26th of May, 2009

Hello, Everyone.

I order my product of resvpure a week ago, and as soon as I did it, I cancled futher charges to my card within two days after odering. YOU HAVE TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, THEN IT IS YOUR FAULT THAT FUTHER CHARGES HAVE BEEN MADE. Also, if you read your risk free samples it says, risk free trial for FOURTEEN days, then after the FOURTEEN days are up, you will be billed extra charges because they assume you like your product.

29th of May, 2009

i have had problems with this company too. when i sent in my order a pop up came on saying the time ran out before my info was submitted. so I assumed it didn't go through. then i tried again and the same thing happened. so i assumed it didn't go. then i got a bottle of it and was charged twice for the shipping and handling which i paid. i then e mailed them to cancel anymore charges. I couldn't get anywhere on the phone with them.

• Ge
      6th of Jun, 2009

i to was take by this company. i encourage eveyone to call the federal trade commision and talk to your bank and also make a police report for fraud.
    georgeann vega

• My
      10th of Jun, 2009

Is there a site that does not have the auto - shipment program?
    I've been searching and can't find one!
    I will continue to search - if and when I find one I'll share this info with all.

28th of Jun, 2009

Support says "Or pause for a moment and read the terms and conditions, or better yet, read them before you buy."

Or Resvpure could change the presentation of its website to ensure people know what they're signing up for- if it so desired. Apparently it does not. On the home page, one finds the words "Get a RISK-FREE* Bottle Today!". Notice the asterisk next to RISK-FREE which is an indication to look for an addition. The addition instructs one to "*just pay $3.72 for shipping & handling".

There is NO mention, whatsoever, of scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on a very small "Terms and Conditions". So...technically, Resvpure is correct. The terms are there but they’re clear as mud. It’s a shame that Resvpure finds it necessary to use smoke and mirrors for a product that many of us would most likely have continued to buy had we not been left with the feeling of being duped. I, for one, stopped taking it as soon as I found out I was automatically being billed by a process that, at best, was inadvertently misleading and, at worst, intended to mislead.

• Mi
      11th of Jul, 2009

I KNOW THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!! DON'T YOU LOVE HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO CLICK ON A BUTTON THAT YOU ARE NOT EVEN INSTRUCTED TO DO SO. RESVPUR IS AN AWFUL COMPANY. RESVPUR YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED MAKING THE CONSUMER FEEL STUPID FOR NOT NAVIGATING TO A PAGE FOR TERM AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD HAVE A DESCRIPTION OF THE AUTOSHIP PROGRAM ON THE MAIN FREE SAMPLE PAGE. RESVPUR SHAME ON YOU. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

12th of Jul, 2009

It's interesting to note that at "http://twitter.com/BarbaraJWalters" Ms. Walters tweets "If u see ads for products with Resveratrol showing my photo and name they are false. ..
    9:48 AM Jun 16th from TwitterBerry"

Doesn't exactly sound like an endorsement - does it!

Just another example of their desire to mislead. Wouldn't you hate to work for their SUPPORT? Talk about unethical!

Easy to understand why Barbara Walters wants no part of this evil company.

4th of Jul, 2011

A news story - yes. However, this is not about whether the anchors endorse or don't endorse ac product. It's about resV Pure's poor attempt to present it as an endorsement. Otherwise, Ms. Walters would not feel compelled to say ads with her [which imply endorsement] are false.

Shame on you, resV Pure. The new age snake oil con men.