Performance Centers of America / SBA Loan

1 34121 N. Hwy. 45 Suite 205Grayslake, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-662-7262

We had discovered their services through the internet. We were notified by Darren and were told that we were pre-qualified for an SBA loan. We were told that we needed to pay a $40.00 fee to run our credit and $495.00 for an application fee. Needless to say it never amounted to anything and caused us four months of aggravation, grief, and damages to our finances as we stopped financing with a legitamate bank.

Comments

• Al
      27th of Jan, 2009

We spent money with this company for lead generation.
    Before we got started the communication was great, they were friendly, answered all questions and never delayed in replying to emails.
    They sent an agreement and an invoice. At this stage they started calling 3- 4 times a day asking when payment would be made, i was a bit concenred but let it go as they were good to deal with up until that point.
    Once they were paid it took 5 weeks before they started the campaign they got paid for, communication was very poor and they often didnt reply at all to emails or phone calls.
    They started the campaign and after several calls to the leads they generated i started realising that very few of the leads given had ever heard of my business or my services, some of the names given had actually left the lead companies several years before...some even as long as 3 or 5 years before.
    We are filing a complaint against them, i would like to warn anyone thinking about lead generation to get a good reputable company and keep away from this service provider.
    At best it was a shocking effort on their behalf and at worst...well i think you can work out that yourself.

• La
      28th of Jan, 2009

I also worked with performance of America on lead generation. I would concur with everything the previous person wrote about them. At first everything was great. However, after they finished their 2 week campaign everything changed. They chared me for 9 appointment when only 4 were real appointments. I asked them for credit on those and to do another campaign. They said no problem. That was in September of 08'. To this date I have not got another campaign and struggling to get any response from the company. Hey but look on the bright side I spent 900.00 bucks for 4 appointments.
    Watch OUT!!!

• Ru
      2nd of Feb, 2009

Wish I had seen this before I gave these crooks $1, 000. Here is the name, number and email address of the pig we dealt with for lead generation. Now it's my turn. When his voice mail answers it says the name of a different company. We never got them to respond after we paid them...$1, 000 for ZERO leads!

Michael F. Barbieri

E-mail: michaelfbarbieri@gmail.com
    Web: www.bdcportal.com

• Ed
      11th of Feb, 2009

Is there an industry watchdog we can use to complain about these guys?
    They are east europeans from Chicago, they remind me of Blagojavich.
    Their word is insincere, they cheat and they charge for work not being done.

• Eg
      1st of Apr, 2009

Hello Everyone,
    I just found this site. Alex and Michael ripped me off for $600.00
    They did the same thing to me. Did not do anything and refused to refund my money. They are crooks. I sent them my post on /link removed/ and Alex called and threatened to sue me for ruining his business. What goes around comes around. They are such [censored]es.

• Th
      1st of Apr, 2009

I have a deal on /link removed/ I put my story on there and Alex was losing his mind when he saw it. He stiffed me for $1037 or so for doing no work as promised. I have the Illinois Attorney's General's office looking into it, I suggest all of you do the same so as to get this kind of thievery out of the business community.

I got a call fromo Demetri and he said they wanted to settle and I never heard anything else from them. I called my credit card company and they gave me my money back after their investigation into this. These guys are Snake Oil Salesmen.

• To
      12th of May, 2009

I have a nothing but wonderful service from Alex and Demetri. All the services that i requested were done immediatly and with percision. All I had to do was take advice from them on the best approach to achieve what i idealy wanted and it was done. I think the people that have complained on her didn't make their expectations clear theirfor they were not achieved. This is a great up and coming company and I look forwoard to continued business with them.