Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd / Half eaten/rotten chewing gum in sealed packet

1 India Review updated:

I purchased a pack of Protex Happydent Xylitol Sugarfree Gums (pack of 6 gums) Gum made by Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd.
When i took it out from the packet i saw a half broken/ eaten/ rotten chewing gum is packed in the sealed packet. I also went to the website of the company to log a complaint, but i couldn't because their website was not accepting any complaints, then i took a email id of the co. (candy.world@in.pvmgrp.com) & wrote to them informing them about the incident & asked for an apology at the least, (Because we expect some basic quality & also customer responsiveness from such a Huge MNC), but its been almost 5 days since i wrote to them, but they didn't even care to reply to my email. As a proof i've still kept that sealed packet with me.

This is disgusting quality & even more disgusting responsiveness on part of the Co. I just want to ask them - had they done the same if this would have happened in any Developed Country.

Comments

• Mu
      4th of Apr, 2007

Hi friend, I certainly agree with the damn quality of the gum. I too had a half chewing gum is packed in the sealed packet. Infact I sent an image attached to the company's email id. They did not even care to reply back. The NP brand of chewing gum had better quality management than Perfetti.

23rd of Nov, 2007

shop owner not not giving lolypup offers they showed me on box that appears first come first basis . but we r losing .this is wrong . why the company not giving like other company. we r unsatisfied with u r offers

• Hu
      13th of Dec, 2007

First, Kudos to Perfetti for its cream fillscandy. I am a 26 yr old s/w engr, who would love to load my shirt and trouser pockets with creamfills and have one for every 5 minutes at work. I do that too.

But, perfetti hardly cares on quality is what i think. Each aspect of a toffe should be consistent with its taste, texture and size and so on. But unfortunately, every time i open one, i get surprises. Either i'll get deformed one's/ plasticky tasting one's/ ironic no cream one's as opposed to cream filled one's or sometime's 2 in 1 bumper's too....

Anyone from perfetti, if you happen to look at this, do let your boss about this.

1st of Jul, 2008

To, 28.06.2008

The Manager
    Customer Care Department
    Perfetti ven melle

SUB: COMPLAIN TO RECEIVED CHLOR-MINT

This has reference to the above we regret to inform you that I am purchased chor-mint from Local Store at Ahmedabad and it was found without the chocolate in side, means not having chocolate in the reaper.

I keep this with me without the opened and show the storekeeper he refused to change because it received it from your production sits.

Now, me loose the money and not realized my money value even it small amount but my question is how it’s happened? And if there is no quality control or packed the chocolate without checking it’s can be packed anything in side.

Kindly clarify for the same and revert back the money value.

Awaiting your reply otherwise I complain with consumer form

(I am having intake chocolate – CHLOR-MINT with me without having any inside)

Regards,

MAHENDRA BHAMARE
    B/9, LALITA SOCIETY,
    NR. LOTUS SCHOOL,
    ISANPUR,
    AHMEDABAD 382443
    PHONE NO. 9825938313

NOTE

I TOOK A EMAIL ID OF THE CO. (CANDY.WORLD@IN.PVMGRP.COM) & WROTE TO THEM INFORMING THEM ABOUT THE INCIDENT & ASKED FOR FACT

MAIL NOT ACCEPTED THIS IS VERY BED LIKE A MULTINATIONAL CO.

6th of Feb, 2009

That is very wrong and they need to start looking at what they are putting in their packages!!!

6th of Feb, 2009

This company should be sued!!!

VERY VERY WRONG!!!