perfectonboots.comShipping fraud

1 Review updated:

I purchased some UGG boots on December 12th and my order hadn't cleared through processing as of Dec 17th so I contacted the on Dec 17th for faster shipping and I was told that I could get them faster by Christmas Dec 25th if I Western Union $30 to them. I did so and my boots were never sent out in time enough for me to receive them by Dec 25th they were just accepted in China post on Dec 23rd today's date which they had no intentions on sending my boots fast shipping they stole my money and I am asking for help to get the $ 30 that I paid back since they did not send expedited shipping. I have attached pictures

perfectonboots.com

Ni
Dec 23, 2014

Comments

• Ad
      Dec 27, 2014

I also ordered my wife a pair of ugg boots from here. I am just wondering if I will get the boots. Did you get yours or is this a complete scam?

• Ni
      Dec 27, 2014

I didn't get my boots yet, I wish I hadn't ordered from them & I paid the extra for shipping and they promised that I would get them on time for Christmas, yet I haven't received them yet. I ordered these boots on December 12th

• Pe
      Dec 29, 2014
    perfectonboots.com - Fraud Site
    Perfectonboots
    Perfectonboots.com

I ordered some UGGS from this site on December 14, 2014 & I haven't received rhem yet. I was thinking that maybe the delay was because of the holiday so I waited patiently to find out that the site is a fraud. I never received my shoes.

• Ka
      Dec 29, 2014

I ordered some boots on the 18th, and I was just wondering if you ever received your package or are you still waiting? I honestly think it's a fraud and I don't want to keep getting my hopes up.

• Ha
      Dec 30, 2014

I just ordered boots last night from them. Seriously reconsidering my life choices. Any one ever actually receive boots from this website?

• Un
      Dec 31, 2014

Haven't gotten my boots just wondering if anyone has actually gotten a pair of boots in hand, from this website.

• Da
      Jan 01, 2015

I ordered boots on 12-21-14; no sign of an order or tracking #...anyone received anything yet?

• De
      Jan 07, 2015

Ordered 4 pairs of Uggs, husband is going to kill me if I tell him this web site was a scam. Can I call up my credit card company even though the money has been taken out already? And tell them that I was scammed?

• Wv
      Jan 10, 2015

Well good news! I did indeed finally receive my order from them... Bad news... They are complete fakes!!! If you are thinking of ordering from here DONT!!!

• Da
      Jan 13, 2015

Ordered boots on dec 12 two pairs in fact. Didn't receive either of my boots until the new year which I thought was pretty acceptable being that it was two holidays. One pair of my boots were okay and the other pair were completely fake! So I emailed them for the shipping Return address and they are going in so many circles to tell me nothing is wrong with the boots and send them pictures. So I did send them pictures and they still are have not sent me the return address. Please do not buy from this site . The uggs are fake and the customer service is very poor

• Di
      Feb 05, 2015

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Perfectonboots.com is a known counterfeit Ugg boot site. To check for yourself, here is the link: http://counterfeit.uggaustralia.com/ These boots are 100% fake. I just received a pair 6 weeks after they were ordered. I emailed the company well over 5 times asking them to cancel the order after 2 weeks of no notifications and no status updates. I received no response whatsoever nor did I receive any type of email regarding this order. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am in the process of fighting the charge with my credit card company, which is very understanding and helpful. These boots reek of petroleum and have black spots all over them (Bailey Bow - English Primose). Last time I checked, there were no petroleum products in sheepskin. I don't think the dye should smell like that as well. The back bows are not sewn over the knots and these boots did not even arrive in a box. They arrived in a ripped, plastic gray clothing bag, mashed and dirty upon arrival - 6 weeks after ordered and 4 weeks after the order was cancelled. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!