PerfectDVDs / Fraud

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Ordered a complete series set of the Red Green Show on 12/12/10, card was charged that day received email confirming the order and that the card had been successfully charged. On 12/15/10 I sent an email as directed to inquire about the ETA of shipment but didnt receive a reply. I sent another email on 12/16/10 and received a response from a Customer Support Rep named Kimberly Weis asking for my full name, billing address and order #. I had already supplied that information in my original email, so I sent all that info again. I received a response that gave me a bogus tracking # for USPS that I have tried for the past 3 days to "track" the shipment. On their 24/7 online tracking site it still doesn't show any tracking information. I sent a 3rd email to request the date the DVD's had been or were scheduled to be shipped, only to receive another email from Kimberly Weis that was IDENTICAL to the first email response I had gotten on the 16th. I too received a confirmation email from a Misty Richmond, my card too had an international transaction fee and PERFECTDVDS [protected] KN listed on my statement. I have called and disputed the charge due to non delivery and contact with the vendor as well as the numerous complaints I have seen here. Again, if it sounds to good to be true...it usually is! Lesson Learned again!

More PerfectDVDs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pa
      20th of Dec, 2010

I could have written this complaint by sanantonio diva almost word for word. I tried to cancel my order immediately after seeing how much the shipping costs were. Lesson learned here as well...do your homework before ordering...I was just so happy to see what I wanted that I neglected to do that.

• Hf
      8th of Jan, 2011

All my mom wanted for Christmas and her birthday ( wich is December 20th) was the complete television series of Little House on the Prairie! My 3 aunts, step father and i decided to all pitch in and get it for her birthday! I ordered the set from perfect dvds and half of them will not even play! The invoice that came with the order is from China and thier is nothing listed under company, city, email or phone number! I have yet to get ahold of anyone to fix this problem!

• Aj
      9th of Jan, 2011

I ordered a show for my dad and Gunsmoke for my mom. Some of the dvds wouldn't play on certain dvd players and the ones that did play skipped. When we emailed them we received a response that it "should work on your computer." We don't WANT to watch them on our computer. we WANT to watch them on our dvd player!

• Do
      21st of Jan, 2011
    Perfectdvds - dvds-miserable quality
    Epic dvd shows
    somewhere in China
    Hawaii
    Phone: none given

Absolute scam!! Miserable quality dvds. Shortchanged on over half the order.
    E-mail to the company not responsive. No recourse to return for refund. No address given. Location somewhere in China. Found that out afterwards.
    Don't order from these slimebuckets. I have a credit card investigation filed.
    Good luck if you already ordered.
    Donb