perfectcareercenter.com / no such company exists

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

I received an email offering me a customer serv. position pay $17.00-$20.00 hr. but no co. address or telephone provided, I sent an email requesting it but have not receive any response, I googled the co. name and nothing was found, both names.

This co. is going through all people resumes phishing, I saw a previous complaint with the same name and address on this website. under career network inc, in orlando, fl.

Please see attached a copy of the email they sent me;

Dear ana,

I am looking for Customer Service Representatives. Job duties will include order entry, tracking shipments, account management, communicating with customers via phone and e-mail on a daily basis, project management, creating customer reports in MS Excel and tracking customer activity. This position offers $17-$20/hour plus benefits, which we can discuss at the time you decide to interview.

ana, to avoid being flooded with applications and responses, I have only extended this opportunity to a few qualified individuals. Your online resume caught my attention, and I would like to start the interview process as soon as I possibly can. I am eager to hear back from you today, if at all possible. By clicking the hyperlink below, you can view more information about the position, benefits offered, our company, and send in your application as an interested candidate.

I would like to learn more about the Customer Service Representative opening.

I hope to have your application later today!

Best of Luck,

J. Howard
HR Director

If you cannot access the webpage through the link above, you can copy and paste the link at the bottom of this email into your browser.

Take_my_name out of future_employment_considerations.

Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL [protected]

Comments

• Tl
      14th of May, 2009

I am receiving the same type of email with a signature line of "Assistant to the HR Specialist" but no company name given. If no company is listed, I do not respond.
    ***************************************************************************

Hello again,

We contacted you last week to set up an interview for the Junior Buyer position. I had not received a response from you as of this morning, and would like to encourage you to apply.

This is a great opportunity. This position provides $36, 000/year plus great benefits, including paid sick days and holidays, medical and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement plans, and a 401k retirement plan.

Please click the hyperlink below to fill out the application and submit your resume.

Please accept my application for the Junior Buyer opening.

I hope to hear back from you later today.

With Regards,

Janice Hill
    Assistant to the HR Specialist

If you cannot access the webpage through the hyperlink above, you can copy and paste the link at the bottom of this email into your browser.

• Ca
      14th of May, 2009

OMG!!! I am so mad to read these comments!! I just lost my job and I have been receiving emails in reference to the field that I am currently getting my certification. This HAS to stop!!!

We are currently looking for a Legal Assistant for a large company. The candidate will report to the Department Supervisor and other Managing Attorneys. We offer $16.00 per hour plus great benefits, which we will discuss during your interview.

Deborah, to avoid being flooded with applications and responses, I have only extended this opportunity to a select number of qualified individuals. Your online resume caught my attention, and I would like to start the interview process as soon as I possibly can. I am eager to hear back from you today, if at all possible. By clicking the hyperlink below, you can view more information about the position, benefits offered, our company, and send in your application as an available candidate.

I would like to learn more about the Legal Assistant opening.

I hope to have your application later today!

Sincerely,

S. Levine
    Human Resources Director

• Su
      14th of May, 2009

Hi, I received the same type of email two days ago and another today here it is: This one here offers 16.73 but the other offered like 15 something an hr, yet this one below came as if it was related to the previous one.

Hello again, Malcolm,

We tried to reach you last week in regards to a vacant Customer Service Representative position we are currently trying to fill. As of yesterday, I had not received a response from you, and wanted to let you know that we are still interested in setting up an interview.

This is a great opportunity. This position provides $16.73 hourly plus great benefits, including paid sick days and holidays, medical and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement plans, and a 401k retirement plan.

Please click below to fill out the application and submit your resume.

Customer Service Representative

I hope to hear back from you later today, Malcolm.

Sincerely,

Samantha Towne
    Assistant to the Office Manager

I do not wish to be considered for future employment.

Career Network, Inc., P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, FL 32861-8305

• Ca
      15th of May, 2009

They tried to connect me with a company that wanted to sell me an internet education class.

• Pk
      17th of May, 2009

I was also contacted by the same company, also from Samantha Town, yet my letter makes no mention of salary. It was easy to conclude the deception given the red flag of no phone or corresponding address.

Here is the letter I received:

Hello again, Patrick,

Our company tried to reach you last week to invite you to interview for the Retail Representative with Great Benefits position we currently have available. I have not yet received a response from you, and wanted to touch base to see if you were interested in setting up an interview.

This is a great opportunity. This position offers competitive pay plus outstanding benefits, including paid sick days and holidays, medical and dental insurance, tuition reimbursement plans, and a 401k retirement plan.

Please select the link below to fill out the application and submit your resume.

Retail Representative with Great Benefits - competitive pay

I hope to hear back from you later today, Patrick .

With Regards,