perfectbalanceclinic.com / Complete disregard from the staff's side

1 W1G Harley Street, London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I was pregnant and needed the assistance; therefore I decided to use the services of www.perfectbalanceclinic.com. I called them for several times, but no one replied. Also I sent requests through the website, but again they ignored me. I was shocked that they ignored all requests and calls from their potential patient. I was disappointed in the services and staff. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Ra
Apr 11, 2014

Comments

• St
      12th of Apr, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

We are very sorry to hear about your complaint. This is highly unusual for us to hear about this kind of complaint and I am very very sorry that you have needed to complain about our services. I am pleased that you have told me as this gives me a chance to improve our service, we do try very hard to provide a seemless service but I'm sure some errors do occur.

Can I ask that you send a written complaint to [protected]@perfectbalanceclinic.com and we will look into this and I will personally get back to you immediately as to why this might have occurred. We are keen to maintain our reputation and if there is anything at all that you feel we can do to correct this oversight then we will be sure to try within our means to make you happy.

I will deal with your complaint myself as this is very important.

Kind regards