Perfect10Resumes.com / Job Coach/Resume Writer/LinkedIn Coach

I hired Jewel Bracey Demaio to help me with my job search, resume and to hook me up with recruiters in my industry. I asked her if she was familiar with the design industry because I did not see that in her areas of expertise.
She billed me $997 three weeks before my start date with a 100 % satisfaction guarantee seal on her website.
She did not provide the services that were specified, there was no job coaching, only emails with links to YouTube. The videos were not specific to me or my job search and the unfinished resume was unacceptable to hiring managers and recruiters.
I stopped after 4 weeks of not getting the services that were initially presented. I requested a refund and received $300 back without a conversation and she blocked my access to the videos that were the only thing that I received, therefore I am out $697 . She has a 100% satisfaction guarantee seal on her website, which is not true.
Please stay away from this scam of a service. She hides behind the Internet and sells herself as a job coach and resume writer and does not do either!

De