PERFECT TRAVEL PROMOTIONS or (PTP) / SCAM / FRAUD

1 2441 Bellevue Ave. ExtentionFort Lauderdale, FL, United States
Phone: 386-239-3074 321-594-0089

PTP is a SCAM!!! BEWARE!!! I received a travel certificate from a timeshare company (Celebration World Resort in Orlando FL.) for buying a timeshare from them. They promised me a free cruise but then gave me this certificate for 3 & 4 night ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE VACATION. When I got home and reviwed the certificate I realized that I would have to pay a $99.95 refundable registration fee plus port charge/taxes. I sent in my registration fee of $99.95 on 4/15/08 and then received a Reservation form from Perfect Travel Promotion asking me to choose two separate travel dates along with the fee for taxes and port charges of $398.00. I sent them another check in the amount of 298.05 on 4/29/08 because according to PTP the $99.95 registration fee was able to be applied to the port charges. Since then I have called them daily and left numerous messages with no success. When I do get through, the operator always tells me that they are in a staff meeting or out of the office. I've been calling evry day 3 to 4 times per day and always the same message.

So far the numbers that I've called pertaining to Perfect Travel Promotions or PTP are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] and [protected]. Interesting enough all of the 386 #'s go to the same voicemail with the same girl on the other end that cant even read a script for her recorded message.

PLASE BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!! ITS A SHAME THAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO MAKE MONEY. BASICALLY STEALING FROM OTHERS, ESPECIALLY IN TIMES LIKE THIS!! PLEASE DONT MAKE MY MISTAKES.

Wi