Perfect Flame Gas Grill / Sorry Warranty

1 Fayetteville, GA, United States Review updated:

After one year and eight months the burnners are burned thru. Called cust. service to see about the warranty and was advised that it was 10 years on the burners and they would replace then after I faxed them the reciept with a shippingcharge OF JUST $29.95 they would be on the way. I asked for a supervisor and was told that one was not there in broken English. I feel this prodyct should last longer than 1 yr 8 mo. and no mention of charges were included with the warranty.
JUST SORRY SERVICE and a CHEAP PRODUCT

More Perfect Flame Gas Grill Complaints & Reviews

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2011

I have a Perfect Flame grill I thought was supposed to be a good stainless steel grill ! What a joke it's nothing but pile of junk the burners rusted out in the first year and now I've noticed even the bottom of the grill is rusted out, Stainless steel ?????? where ??? even the lid is rusted Isn't that false advetising ! Never again almost 600.00$ and in 2 Years I have a pile of junk !!! Mark in sw Florida

• Lo
      19th of Apr, 2011

Piece of [censor], worse piece of crap I ever wasted money on. Why doesn't Lowes step up to the plate and stand behind the products that it sells? It started a nice grill, but went to hell in just a year or so. Don't buy any cheap [censor] junk from Lowes.