PepsiCo / empty cans of sierra mist in 12 pack

15 Herndon CircleLumberton, United States Review updated:
Phone: 704-957-3738
I have always drank Pepsi products but on Aug 07 08, I purchased Several 12 packs of Pepsi and Serri Mist at Walmart in Pembroke, NC, while removing the Sierra Mist from the carton I found 3 empty cans and 1 can that appeared to be overfilled. The number on the bottom of one the cans reads as Dec 15 08
0730PS071683
The box carton was not damp nor appeared to have been wet at anytime. No holes were found on the cans nor were the tabs popped. I have always been a devoted fan of Pepsi, but it is sad when you only get a third of what you have purchased.
I understand that things happen, but this should have been detected in your quailty check. Dissapointed,
Faye Medford

Comments

Di
  14th of May, 2009
I LIVE IN MASSACHUSETTS AND PURCHASED A CASE OF SIERRA MIST CANS AT A LOCAL STORE. WHEN I OPENED THE CASE I NOTICED ABOUT HALF OF THEM WERE ALMOST EMPTY!!!
WHAT'S GOING ON

DIANA LATIMER
37 LINDEN ST
ROCKLAND, MA. 02370
Ma
  4th of Oct, 2015
My wife loves Diet Pepsi and I purchase at least one 24 pack cube every week. Over the past few months, purchasing the Diet Pepsi Cubes at my local Walmart in Lake Worth, FL, I have had 1-2 empty, or partially filled cans in every cube. Is there anything that a consumer can do to get credit for constantly having empty or damaged cans in their purchases of the Diet Pepsi cubes?

PepsiCo Logo PepsiCo