PepsiCo / not given the offer to work

1 India Review updated:

I'm dharmalingam, i got selected in PepsiCo as graduate engg trainee on april 2007, still i m not offered, i m wasted my 4 month carrier only because of PepsiCo, i m approached the gm of PepsiCo in south India, they have not given the commitment to give offer, i got selected through vidio conference from hydrabad so i requesting the concern authority to take proper action on my offer.

Comments

• Ro
      6th of Jan, 2008

I received an e-mail from PEPSICO stating that I received a cash prize from
    THE PEPSI COMPANY

age
    phone
    occupation sex
    income
    How often I drink Pepsi **(filled in entries from boxes of Pepsi in the past year for I go through 3-4 pepsi per day)
    Remarks about Pepsi

IS THIS A SCAM
    Robert Miller

1-705-942-5744

• Br
      21st of Apr, 2008

I actually have a comment about my own personal concern, I could not find a site with the Pepsico company to place it, so I thought this might be the closest one there. I am not sure if it is the correct spot but here goes...

I am a regular comsumer of Pepsi as well as my family and friends. However...Recently within the last few months or so, I have had quite often less than satisfactory situations with the product. Quite often as of late, when I open a 2-liter bottle it goes FLAT very very rapidly. Now I can understand having the same bottle in use for more than maybe 3 or so days but the Very next day? Let alone later that evening at times as well? Somehow I do not believe that is the desired result. I am at this time attempting to finish the last bottle I have purchased and am STRONGLY considering changing to another soft drink product which in the past as far as I can recall have had no problems. I cannot afford as many to purchase products less than satisfactory.

• Ri
      13th of Nov, 2008

I think that with all the education you claim to have, it might be because you don't know how to use spell check.