Pepsi Lottery Co / lottery scam

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

How are you doing today? I have just read your email. Well I would like you to know that we have sent your parcel, which contains the items below to the Shipping Company to be delivered to you as soon as you get in touch with them and all required steps taken.

· Winning Check {£1, 500, 000.00 GBP}

· Winning Certificate

· Winner’s Gold Medal {24 carat/ NOT TO BE SOLD}

You are required to contact the courier company below for the delivery details. You can lodge the check at your bank and you will be paid in 3 to 5 working days. You can also take the check to your bank once you receive it for verification

TNT SHIPPING COMPANY

Email: dispatchdesk@tntcouriers-uk.com

Tel: +[protected]

+[protected]

Do contact the shipping company mentioned above for the details of the delivery. Do provide them with your Delivery address and your name for details of your parcel.

Do get back to me as soon as you make contact with them and let me know whatever they say.

Cheers….

Mrs. Cherry Rings

Dt

Comments

• Ug
      19th of Oct, 2008

My mom told me she won this and she was ready to send these people US$800.00 until I warned her.

24th of Oct, 2008

i did receive this email too..
    what can i do.. is this real??

• Ta
      25th of Oct, 2008

i received the same thing and i believe it was bogus

• Ta
      29th of Oct, 2008

I received this email this week. I responded to them today and copied the Better Business Bureau and they were still bold enough to send the above response back. Please be careful not to get scammed.

31st of Oct, 2008

this email comming to my in box if this is realy please send me that