Pepsi Co, Inc / Member cancellations scam

1 Bloomingdale, IL, United States

August 2015 I signed up my daughter to the Bloomingdale Illinois "premium" location. After several months I had to move work related to the state of Arkansas. I sent my daughter to the club to cancel in "person" as requested by the agreement. After my daughter went there she was told not to cancel and to put her membership on "hold" for $10.00 per month. After I told my daughter to cancel she was pushed into the tactic of "your parent needs to be here to cancel"
After we moved to Arkansas I called myself as the parent to cancel and was told I needed to be there in person, How in the world can you be there to cancel when you moved to another state where there was no Life Time Fitness. Very disappointed on their delay cancellation tactic and after ripping me off another $160, 00 without using the club. I am still being told to go there in person or to write a certified letter to cancel my account to an address in MN. As advise to other prospective or current customers be very careful this Club Life Time Fitness is a SCAM and will continue charging you fees use it or not. I am now going to the BBB to complain and looking at litigation.

Ho