Pepe Jeans / No network

1 India Review updated:

Dear Airtel,

My name is Murali Manohar Bhati Working as Store Manager in Pepejeans-LONDON and store is located at Banjara Hills Road No - 2 Opp L.V. Prasand Hospital.

Monthly Foot walking in our store will be around 8600 in which 60% that is 5160 will be airtel users, But as soon as they enter in to our store the network will be down and it will showing on display EMERGENCY CALL OR NO NETWORK .Let me mention that, In our store all the other services like IDEA, VADAFONE, BSNL AND RELIANCE NETWORK WILL BE SHOWING FIVE SINGLES ACCEPT AIRTEL.

I have spoken to your CUSTOMER CARE FROM THIS NUMBER : - [protected] and i have told that within 2 or 4 days your problem will be solved, But noone call me up and no one came to our store and i have given my store number also which is 040-[protected]. Below are the details : -

1) [protected] (complaint number) on 19/03/2008.

2) [protected](complaint number) on 21/04/2008.

3) [protected](complaint number) on 26/04/2008.

I have spoke to one of the team leader who has promised me that with 4 working days your problem to solved, Still no response from him.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS NOT A PROBLEM OF ONE CUSTOMER IT IS A PROBLEM OF 5160 CUSTOMER HOW ARE COMING TO OUR STORE.

I REQUEST YOU TO LOOK IN TO THIS ISSUE AS IAM FOLLOWINTG THIS FROM 48 DAYS.

Thanks,
Murali Manohar

Comments

• Wa
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Pepe Jeans - 2 pair of jeans
    Lahore
    Pakistan

i bought 2 pair of jeans one month ago now after only a month after its waiste has become 35 from 32 i cant use them anymore its really sad as i always dry clean my clothes!!! the clothes i bought were from mm alam's levis outlet lahore punjab

• De
      28th of Oct, 2018
    Pepe Jeans - Jeans
    Pune
    India

I bought a jeans in month of January but in first wash the tag of jeans leaked its colour and spread all over the jeans ... pls solve my issue its not to be done such expensive jeans remain its colour...!!