Pep Boys / missing engine parts!
Purchased a new ATV Baja 150. The store had to get it out of warehouse from some other State. Pep Boys agent started ATV prior to loading onto my vehicle. ATV was not ridden at pep boys or anywhere else. ATV went from back of vehicle directly into heated shed via ramp. ATV purchased on 1/18/08 and stored until attempt to run om 1/20/08. Would not start or run more than 30 seconds. Upon reviewing owner`s manual, a vital carburetor component was found to be hanging out of carburetor. Upon further inspection, other engine parts possibly missing. After calling store, voicing my complaint, the store agent said once item leaves store, its out of their hands. It is unacceptable to me and I want to take action.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor.
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!
- Pep Boys - lied about service they provide/bad customer service 
- Pep Boys - tires, cv axle boot, intake hose