Pep Boys / battery warrwnty
Back in 2007, I purchase a Optima Batteries, Model #9083561, Part# 75135, for 2001 BMW (330ci).
The battery has a 3 years, free replacement warranty. The manager said the battery is not in the
system. I dont keep receipt for my company Baums Service Center Inc, 727 E 26th St., Norfolk, VA
23504, on hand for all the products I order from Pep Boys. I have never had a problem before.
(Work# [protected]). (Home #[protected]). Thank you.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - shocks and struts/ extremely bad customer service
- Pep Boys - oil and filter change hyundai coupe 2013
- Pep Boys - tire repair
- Pep Boys - tire service
- Pep Boys - car battery