Pep Boys / my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor.
I took my car in for a oil change on may 25th, found out I needed a motor, I called my warnety people Silver Rock they came out to see the car and approved the motor on the 31st the manager Don said the motor had come in on the on the 5th of June my car is still sitting in the parking lot in the same spot were I parked it at, I have been very patient but now it has been to long a wait, can I take my car to another pep boy's to be fixed. Please give me a call thanks so much. Carmela Williams [protected].
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - poor tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!
- Pep Boys - lied about service they provide/bad customer service