Pep Boys / my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor.
I took my car in for a oil change on may 25th, found out I needed a motor, I called my warnety people Silver Rock they came out to see the car and approved the motor on the 31st the manager Don said the motor had come in on the on the 5th of June my car is still sitting in the parking lot in the same spot were I parked it at, I have been very patient but now it has been to long a wait, can I take my car to another pep boy's to be fixed. Please give me a call thanks so much. Carmela Williams [protected].
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service