Pep Boys / bad service information
I brought my px250 on 12/12/07 the first ride I had on it the lights came off, the next ride my turning lights stop working the right side then the left side. Three weeks later the bike stop run. I am not pleased with your bike. I call baja for help and all the people they had me call do not fix bikes. I need help getting it repair. [protected] the product is falling apart. The people you call like mike give you number that they have not us before bad service. I will not go.
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- The Pep Boys - tire replacement
- Pep Boys - incompetent service tech.
- The Pep Boys - tires
- Pep Boys - breaks rotors drums disc brakes the whole knew breaking system and my radiator
- Pepboys Store # 732 - the blatant disregard of respect and good customer service