Pep Boys / my bad experience with them
When Dorothy Colbert hired me on July 27, 2007 in the Lakeland store, she said that I be 30-34 hours of week, if that was okay, and I said it was fine because I could work myself up. I been putting hours in the store, as you could look at my account when I clock in, I have over thousand hours because of the others cashier when they don’t come in. I think that this is not fair for Ms. Colbert to give me 22 hours when she feels like. We had a meeting last week, and I did ask her about vacation for part-time, which is in the pep boys memo, which is also said to speak to the store manager, which I did, and she was not professional about it. she said that part-time don't get vacation, she didn't even bother to look into the pep boys memo, which it state in the computer which I printing it out and show it to her, and she didn't wanted to hear anything about it. This is not a professional way to handle worker like that. We put the store together, not the store manager. We do all the work which they getting the credit, not even on the meeting the stated we do great job, it always negative. We have the store running, cleaning doing truck and etc. please look into this matter. Thank you!!
More Pep Boys Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - Poor Tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!