Pep Boys / 4-wheel alignment

1 Fredericksburg, VA, United States

Hello Pep Boys Complaint Center,
My first issue I have is when I purchased a new set of tires for my vehicle on November 13th and the representative took my information and ordered the tires and I scheduled my service for November 16, 2018. I received a call indicating that only two of the tires came in on November 15, 2018 and they would let me know when the other two would come in. Needless to say the other two tires did not come in until Monday, thus, I missed my appointment. When I called to schedule to come in on Monday, November 19, 2018 they indicated they were booked so I asked to bring my car in first thing today, November 20, 2018 and the rep indicated they had nothing scheduled for this morning but would "squeeze" me in. I waited two hours just to get service done to my car. That is way too long for anyone to have to wait that long for service especially after my circumstances of the tires being delayed.

My second issue is when I was getting the new tires on my 2014 Toyota Camry on November 20, 2018 and the rep suggested I get an alignment. I told the rep I just got an alignment on October 26, 2018. The rep said I needed one, therefore I got the alignment. I also called the other facility where I got the original alignment done and he indicated I should not have needed another alignment since I just got one done. With that being said, I am requesting to get reimbursed for a second alignment ($89.95) that I did not need within less than a month.

La