PeopleSearch.com / Online fraud

I encountered the same rip off/ bait & switch. thing is, I looked up on this site, GovernmentRecords.com, & found no reports. So I paid to join. I'm physically disabled, so the $30.00 was a lot to lose for me. Why did I not find any reports from the victims on here before moving forward?? If you enter government records.com, the site, you'll find nothing on here. Pay for the site, & it changes to People Search.com. This site should have cross-references! How do we victims get together to sue or prosecute? It says on here that it's possibly available, but how does it get started? How do we make a report to in our state? All help would be appreciated. If we just submit a report & nothing else, the criminals will be able to keep victimizing.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      21st of Sep, 2007
    People-Search.com - Cannot locate anyone on this service

People-Search.com - fee was to be 29.99 and they charged 39.94 from account. cannot locate any one. According to their searches, no one in my family ever existed. I want my money back... all of it, not just the 29.99 they were supposed to charge but the 39.94 they charged my account. WHAT AS RIP OFF...

• Ro
      29th of Nov, 2015

Nowhere on their website is there a link to CANCEL the account. I looked for over an Hour to no avail