People's Lifestyle / Unauthorized billing

Just wanted to thank everyone for telling their stories about People's Lifestyle. I decided to check out the company online before buying into it, and I'm glad I did! You all saved me $50.00! Thanks a million!

Va

Comments

Do
  23rd of Feb, 2009

I ordered the peoples lifestyle book for $50.00 and it was a scam!

Do
  23rd of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

The People's Lifestyle is a book full of scams!!!

Co
  2nd of Dec, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am aformer employee of peoples life style company located on Gause Blvd, Slidell, LA. YES I WAS THER FOR 3 WEEKS AND WAS GETTING SENT HOME EARLY EVERY DAY< DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS NOT A FAKE & LIEING WOMAN, LIKE ALL THE OTHER WEMON IN THAT OFFICE> THEY ARE A RIP OFF THEY LIE TO EVERY CUSTOMER!!! PLEASE DO NOT BUY IN TO THERE BULL [censor]!!! WARNING FROM SOME ONE THAT WORKED THERE!!! THEY TELL YOU ANYTHING TO BUY FROM THEM AND THE [censor] IN THAT BOOK IS FAKE YOU ARE NOT GONNA MAKEALL KINDS OF MONEY!!! I LOST MY JOB THERE DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO LIE AND STEAL PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY!!!TAKE THIS SERIOUS I WORKED THER< THEY STEAL EVEN FROM EACH OTHER AND EVERY CLIENT!!!

Ke
  16th of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree -2 Votes

Sounds like you have more of a problem with the people there specifically the WOMEN...that is the correct spelling by the way. I don't trust the company, but if you are going to rant you should probably make sure you spell correctly to be taken seriously.

4j
  19th of Dec, 2011

Well heck, she misspelled a word. An incorrect spelled word does not implicate the facts as being untrue.

Ra
  31st of Dec, 2011

sounds like you are mad because YOU got fired and now you want to bash the company and the others working there. i researched Peoples Lifestyle and read the Ad they run and my feelings are that if you are silly enough to believe that you could ultimatley make 500$ per week working from home then thats just the ignorance of america...if i could make 500$ at home then i def would not get up and go to work everyday...but i have sense. sounds like the women thta work there get up and go to work also because they are clearly not making 500$ at home either. Dont be mad cuz you lost your job u got fired which means if u didnt you would still be working there. I work for a collection agency am i ripping people off as well? think about the situation before you go around bad mouthing.

Vw
  19th of Jan, 2012

No raerae10, she is trying to warn people that it is a scam. In this economy people are desperate. She was fired because she wasn't a liar. It is totally different then working for a collection agency. Would you want to work for a company like that? Not if you had any morals or integrity.

Ba
  14th of Jun, 2012

I worked for this company several years ago. It sounds like it has not changed. Trouble is that when you do the work at home, they will find something wrong with it. Of course you won't be paid for it. Plus you do not get your item back either. This is a scam. Do not waste your money. Keep looking for a job elsewhere.

Bi
  7th of Nov, 2012

I would like to listen to someone who is telling me the truth about this co.
who says that your guys are telling the truth? Many out there are scam, however I am going to try this co and I will investigate this co. I will let you know the truth about this co
until then sit tide and wait for my explanation.
I believe that this co is legit however if you let them know that you will investigate the co, and if I find out that this co is a scam I will make sure that this co get investigate by the FBI therefore sit tide and wait for my response, and I also would like to thank you all of your, for your feed back.