Peoples First Financial / Promised by Peoples First Financial that for $2500 fee they would assist me in getting a loan remodification from Wells Fargo

1 San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-499-0822

If you dont want to lose your home dont call peoples first financial they took $2500 from me saying they will get your mortgage loan modified its been 11 months and I finally recieved a letter from Wells Fargo telling me that my loan remodification had been denied. After close screening by Peoples First Financial staffers Monica and Leslie that I did meet at the criteria that is when I was told to send the $2500 and that I would get a loan remodification from Wells Fargo at about a 5% to 6% interest. I am now in worst situation than when i started the process and possibly losing my home.

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Oct, 2009

I too am in the same situation. I was told $2500 and my loan modification could be handled with wells fargo to reduce my interest rate and now I have come to relize that they took off on me. If anyone has any lawsuit info regarding this company that I could join in on to get my money back please e-mail me Rowens915@yahoo.com as for I am in a serious delinquency due to the delay caused by peoples first financial.