Peoples First Financial / Rip off company

Peoples First Financial
If you dont want to lose your home dont call peoples first financial they took $2500 from me and many other people saying they will get your mortgage loan modified its been 7 months and they never call or return calls, the mortgage company havent even heard about them.

A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
yep we had our house foreclosed on because they did nothing re the loan modification- we paid 3400 for that NON service AND LOST our house!!! now I am trying to get a refund from them for about 6k that was taken out since last december for them to settle our credit cards- no one will answer their phones and the manager of "sunrise financial services" Todd Stevens is now ignoring me. He has perhaps been fired or quit like the other 2 people we have worked with. I have all my emails - they would take the money out of the checking account even when they were warned to NOT. That went on at least 2 months. Hope no one else gets tied up with this shady rude unprofessional company .
N  31st of Jul, 2009 by
I hope new innocent people looking for help don't use them.
D  6th of Aug, 2009 by
Please visit the links below:

/URL removed/?id=460581

/URL removed/

N  19th of Feb, 2011 by
Rudy screwed me too, he better hope i never ever run into him. Same here, no call backs, no communication, very unprofessional. It was a scam all along the whole time. They never contacted my bank either. I payed 2500 bucks for our mod, our payment went down 100 lousy bucks a month from 2500 to 2400 and 30, 000 bucks was added to our principal. Now i cant modify again because of them. Taking advantage of people in dire straights? What the hell is that all about? I have a wife and 2 daughters and we are still struggling 3 years later because of this fool. One day Rudy will get whats coming to him, its called karma.