Peoples First Financial / Rip off company

If you dont want to lose your home dont call peoples first financial they took $2500 from me and many other people saying they will get your mortgage loan modified its been 7 months and they never call or return calls, the mortgage company havent even heard about them.

Sc

Comments

Ka
  31st of Jul, 2009

yep we had our house foreclosed on because they did nothing re the loan modification- we paid 3400 for that NON service AND LOST our house!!! now I am trying to get a refund from them for about 6k that was taken out since last december for them to settle our credit cards- no one will answer their phones and the manager of "sunrise financial services" Todd Stevens is now ignoring me. He has perhaps been fired or quit like the other 2 people we have worked with. I have all my emails - they would take the money out of the checking account even when they were warned to NOT. That went on at least 2 months. Hope no one else gets tied up with this shady rude unprofessional company .

Ka
  31st of Jul, 2009

I hope new innocent people looking for help don't use them.

Ma
  6th of Aug, 2009

Please visit the links below:

/URL removed/?id=460581

/URL removed/

800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-781-0727

Mj
  19th of Feb, 2011

Rudy screwed me too, he better hope i never ever run into him. Same here, no call backs, no communication, very unprofessional. It was a scam all along the whole time. They never contacted my bank either. I payed 2500 bucks for our mod, our payment went down 100 lousy bucks a month from 2500 to 2400 and 30, 000 bucks was added to our principal. Now i cant modify again because of them. Taking advantage of people in dire straights? What the hell is that all about? I have a wife and 2 daughters and we are still struggling 3 years later because of this fool. One day Rudy will get whats coming to him, its called karma.