PeoplePublicRecords.org / M@$&^@*#&ers took my money then gave no way to log into scam website

M@$&^@*#&ers took my money then gave no way to log into SCAM website. I finally got clkbank.com (probably also SCAMMERS) to refund money, but likely only because I got Paypal involved. BEWARE! Site is registered to Information Technology Services, Inc., 848 N. Rainbow Blvd. Suite 2452, Las Vegas, Nevada 89107, Phone [protected]. I expect the address is a mailbox service. I called Vegas police dept. fraud division, and they referred me to IC3.com. I'm choosing not to file complaint there because they don't guarantee privacy, but I sure hope some of you will! Let's shut these peoplepublicrecords.org a$$h013s down!

Da

Comments

• Ko
      5th of Dec, 2011
    PeoplePublicRecords.org - There is no way to log in, and no way to contact them
    Peoplepublicrecords.org
    peoplepublicrecords.org

I can confirm that it is a scam. I paid with PayPal, and got nothing. There is no way to log in, and no way to contact them.

• Fo
      22nd of Apr, 2012
    PeoplePublicRecords.org - You will spend money for nothing
    Peoplepublicrecords.org
    peoplepublicrecords.org

Just like everyone else I wish I had checked out the site before using. You will spend money for nothing. Will forward you to another site where you will pay again for info. Information is vauge on site, no way to once so called registered to start second look-up while ending up at pay again.

• Re
      10th of Jan, 2014

I purchased a 1 month and cannot log in. Randall E Swanson.

16th of Aug, 2015

THANK YOU EVERYONE I almost joined, but smelled a rat that I could not find a way to cancel.