peoplefinders.com / unauthorized withdrawal of funds
I did a reverse phone lookup on line with peoplefinders.com to look for a stolen bicycle.
The peoplefinders set up an account using the credit card information I gave for the 99 cent cost of the original search.
They have fraudulently withdrawn 24.95 from my account across state lines, on 3/17 and 4/19/2010.
I called to ask for a refund and they said their policy is not to give refunds. Please help.
More peoplefinders.com Complaints & Reviews
- PeopleFinders - total scam - was sold outdated information 
- peoplefinders.com - charge me twice for wrong information! 
- peoplefinders.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- PeopleFinders - won't cancel my account 
- peoplefinders.com - online scam 
- People Finders - they are charging me for something I didn't ask or signed for
- peoplefinders.com - withdrew money for account
- PeopleFinders - don't give them your credit card number!
- Peoplefinders.com - monthly billing of service not disclosed
- People Finders - unauthorized credit card payments