peoplefinders.com / online scam

I just tried to sign up for information on an individual and I gave all my information, including e-mail, password and Credit card info. As I submitted the information, My computer just froze up, and I realized it might be a scam. When I tried to log in and retrieve my info, it told me my e-mail address and password were invalid. I am afraid they have my credit card info on hand and I will contact my bank immediately to report it as a scam. Beware of this company.

Va

Comments

• We
      21st of Sep, 2010

I can't get my membership canceled. How do I get out of peoplefinders?I canceled prior to the end of my free term, but still got charged.

• Je
      27th of Sep, 2010

The same...can I be protected from credit card abuse? This website should be baned! How can we get help from fraud like this?

• Je
      27th of Sep, 2010

yoU FOLKS stink TO HIGH HEAVEN... AND i WILL WILL FOLLOW YOU AND CHARGE YOU WITH CRIMINAL CONDUCT AND YOU WILL GO TO JAIL... IF YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD...PERIOD... YOU WILL NOT EXIST FOREVER AND WILL GO TO JAIL IF YOU CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THE TRASH SERVICE YOU GAVE ME ON THE INTERNET... SIGNED...
    mY STATE REPRESENTATIVE IN THE SENATE AND A PERSONAL FRIEND... GOODBY pEOPLE FINDERS.COM...