peoplefinders.com / Unauthorized credit card charges
Don't fall for their "$10 Cash Back" offer when ordering search results. To get your $10 back, you have to buy into a membership service called "24 Protect Plus". I did, and I wish I never had. The Internet is full of complaints about this service - including complaints on this board. Most of the complaints have to do with them charging your credit card without permission. Now I'm worried that they will do the same thing to my card. When I tried to contact them to cancel everything, they said they had no record of my order!!! I wish I'd researched them before I ordered, or better yet, just used a reputable search company like intelius.com.
More peoplefinders.com Complaints & Reviews
- Peoplefinders - Total Scam - Was Sold Outdated Information 
- peoplefinders.com - Charge me twice for wrong information! 
- Peoplefinders - Won't cancel my account 
- peoplefinders.com - Online scam 
- peoplefinders.com - Buyer Beware 
- People Finders - supposed people finding database
- People Finders - charged total of $37 for just one intention of looking up one phone number.
- People Finders - I'm a peoplefinders member/ incorrect alias.
- People Finders - cfk*peoplefinders unauthorized charges 
- People Finders - Unauthorized recurring payments from my bank acct.