People who make complaints / people

people need to pay there ###ing car notes, and stop wasting time ### about the fact that they ###ing pay when they sit online and make complaints about collections calling them asking them for the money. just pay! not that hard!
Kristina Horneck is one of these people. she says she self employed, but yet, she knows she needs to make a payment every month. people need to grow a damn brain and start paying bills accordingly.

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2009

I am a debt collector and I don't think all the people on here are debt beats. I think some of them are telling the truth about wrong numbers and things like that. I also think people don't always know how to handle an account with collection agency because they don't have all the facts. There a definitely some deadbeats and people who just would rather pay for extras than for their past-due bills. I also think it is very inappropriate and unprofessional to name a person specifically on here. I'm pretty sure it also violates some law. People like you are the people who give debt collectors a bad rap. You really need to grow up!

• Mt
      10th of Mar, 2009

well said by first poster..