People Search / $3.95/charged $3.95 and $19.95

1 Review updated:

Was supposed to be charged $3.95. I was charged $3.95 and #19.95. Please remove the $19.95. I had my bank card removed .that same day. You had it on a pending charge. My bank said that everything was removed. I do not know how you managed to take it out of my bank. But it was taken out some way. I would like my full amount refunded . My bank canceled my debit card. You can contact my bank ( usaa bank.com a veterans bank ) to see if you can deposit on my account ending with 9005. Elmer Robinson 1380 Morgan Center Road, Bidwell, Ohio 45614 or send a refund to my address.
I" am sorry that it had to come out this way. I would rather have a full refund . Thank You, Elmer Robinson Address: 1380 Morgan Center Road Bidwell, Ohio 45614 Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

El
Feb 20, 2015

Comments

• He
      Dec 17, 2007
    People Search - Wrong Personal Information
    California

I've lived in 2 address only in the last 21 years since I migrated here in the States; West Covina and Floer St in Anaheim, CA. The rest of the information is wrong.

Dec 19, 2007
    People Search - Classic & dishonest "bait & switch"!
    Net Detective
    22826 56th avenue west
    Mountlake Terrace
    Washington
    Phone: 425.712.9112
    www.netdetective.com

1) Paid $29
    2) Did search on a known person, with extensive public records.
    3) Results - 0-
    4) I was sent to a link charging $29.95x12 months???

Classic & dishonest "bait & switch".

Be aware!!!

• Ed
      Jan 26, 2008
    People Search - Scam and cheating!
    Sacramento
    California

My complaint is how it is so easy that a person can get easy access to someone's basic information without their approval. Beware!

• Jm
      Jun 30, 2008
    People Search - Information not accurate
    7200 Rabbit Run
    Wake Forest
    North Carolina
    www.peoplesearch.com

Information was not accurate. I was overcharged for what I ordered. MAKE SURE THAT YOU REMOVE MY NAME ADDRESS AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION CONCERNING ME FROM YOUR FILES. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF ANYTHING YOU HAVE OR ANY THING YOU HAVE TO OFFER.

A LOOK AT THEIR WEB SITE COMPLAINT SECTION. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY STAY IN BUSINESS.

J FRED MCKAIG.

• Al
      Dec 27, 2008
    People Search - withdrawing money from an account
    2924 northwood
    Toledo
    Ohio
    Phone: [protected]

I dont even have a paypal account to the best of my knowledge.Someone sends me emails sayins you are taking money from my account.heres the information
    id.-9875242666FG486722N
    amount-129.15
    Buyername-Green M. Jess

Please feel free to call me or let me know about this scam.I have the highest regard for your company and I am tired of people scamming others via e-mails. Thank you
    Patricia Anderson

564 Juan Tomas Rd
    Tijeras
    New Mexico
    Phone: [protected]

One time only I utilized Int*Intelius CM which is a YAHOO PEOPLE SEARCH. I now recieve billing monthly for $19.95. I did not sign up to be charged for continuing searches. I have contacted my credit card company and canceled my card. To be directed to this site I only had to type in Yahoo People Search and INC*Intelius CM was the very first site to come up on the screen. I hope to stop this and WARN OTHERS.

• Rl
      Jul 02, 2010

Yeah, I was caught up in their scam also. You think that they are going to hit you with a one-time fee, but it turns out to be of indefinite term.

• In
      Jul 08, 2010

Please call [protected] Monday – Friday 5am – 8pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

• Bi
      Nov 12, 2011
    People Search - UNAUTHERIZED BILLING
    MY LIFE .COM / SAVINGSACE.COM

THEY BILLED ME A MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGE THAT WAS NOT AUTHERIZED BY ME SERVICE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE!!!

I MUST HAVE SUKER WRITEN ACCROSS MY FORHEAD!!!

• Bi
      Nov 12, 2011

i dont think i should comment. i dont nothing nice to say. I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS.

• Wa
      Feb 20, 2012

You stole my 19.95 stop it please. You robbed me.