People-Records.net / They are simply not there for help or billing issues

They are simply NOT THERE for help or billing issues. SCAM - Purchased Basic Pass advertised for $14.95. Charged $34.89. Given run around on getting issue settled. Told I needed to "send" copy of receipt to them..but they don't give a physical address. Now I get all of my emails returned. Now all of the sudden the email address isn't valid. They have changed the webb site advertisement offering the 1 year basic pass for $19.99 reduced from $59.95. What a bunch of crooks!

Ka

More People-Records.net Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Su
      9th of Mar, 2008
    People-Records.net - Information as promised not provided!
    People-Records.net
    www.People-Records.net

I paid for a 2 year membership to get information on my family tree. I have tried numerous times to look up information that I know is in the public records, and can obtain no information from their website. I have tried to contact them and have had no response. I will report this to my credit card provider and hope to get some satisfaction.

• Ev
      24th of Apr, 2008
    People-Records.net - Rip-Off!!!

For all of you dissatisfied customers of People-Records.net, there is a way to receive a refund of your money...

I subscribed to People-Records.net just yesterday, and found out within one hour of purchasing the 5-year, so-called "unlimited search" plan that the site was a rip-off.

Anyway, I was able to get a full credit by contacting ClickBank directly and requesting a refund. ClickBank responded to my request within 12 hours.

• To
      6th of May, 2008
    People-Records - No service
    Software Doctor, Inc
    www.People-Records.net

This website represents a scam. No information is provided as promised. Do not purchase this people/search product; it will glean O results!

• El
      10th of Jun, 2008
    People Records.net - Worthless
    People Records.net
    People Records.net

This company advertised a rate of 29.95 online, when I accessed my account I had been charged $39.95.
    Could not find data I was looking for and when I put my personal information in it could not find my information... scam, scam scam.
    When I emailed them for a refund I was asked for my receipt number before they could process... there was no receipt number on any of the email they sent me ...
    Beware and avoid at all costs.
    I am in the process of filing a complaint with FTC.
    Ellen

• Ji
      10th of Jun, 2008

I subscribed to this service for $39.95 to be able to do searches for genealogy and everything I get is either NO Record or a referral to subscribe to another service. It is absolutely worthless.

• Na
      16th of Jun, 2008
    People-Records.net - NEVER ANY INFORMATION!
    People-records.net
    www.People-Records.net

I paid $29.94 for a years's membership using a credit card over the internet and every time I went to ask for information about a person, EVEN when I put in their WHOLE NAME, ADDRESS, CITY, STATE, ZIP and TELEPHONE, it came up "NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE" on all my relatives!
    I wanted to CANCEL, but there is no way to do it through their internet site.
    Maybe they are just starting out and using people's money to build a site that SOMEDAY will have the information, but for NOW, I am back to using the WHITE PAGES.

• Ka
      17th of Aug, 2008

Can you tell me why you thought people-records.net is a rip off? I came upon the site and thought I'd try it, but first wanted to check any complaints and came across yours. thanks!

• Ta
      19th of Aug, 2008

people-records is a scam. they dont give you any information and according to them even I do not exist..what a waste of money...I'm trying to get a refund through clickbank. with as many complaints as this website has I'm suprised clickbank remains affiliated with them.

• De
      9th of Sep, 2008
    People-Records.net - nothing ever found
    people-records.net
    Chillicothe
    Ohio
    Phone: 740-779-1130
    people-records.net

after getting a no record found response time and time again i put in my own info so i know it is correct because it is my info and searched for a record i know is available and i still got a no record found response. this web site is a rip off. the only other option i got was a reference to another web site who for a fee will search for the record, that is what this web site is supposed to do. i do not need to pay for a website that will just say they dont have the record and then refer me to a website that i can find on my own for no charge.the support system is a joke. after e-mailing my clickbank reciept 3 times i got this response. "we have found the same to be incorrect". when i ask for them to explain that they ask for my clickbank reciept again.

• Va
      15th of Oct, 2008
    People-Records.net - Bad service
    People-records.net

I joined people records search to obtain addresses of judgment debtors.

people-records has not been able to provide me with any information on many search requests. In my opinion this is a bogus search service.

The service recently changed access requiring a user to provide credit card information prior to accessing the service. This in my opinion is a criminal offense and attempts to contact the service for a partial refund are fruitless. The service promises to answer emails within 12 hours and so far after 1 week I have been unable to speak to anyone.

I was able to contact them only by deduction as they post no contact information on their site.

BEWARE OF THIS SERVICE - IN MY OPINION IT IS A SCAM AND REQUIRES LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ITS BEING.

• Gl
      4th of Dec, 2008
    People-Records.net - NEVER ABLE TO USE IT
    PEOPLE-RECORDS

PAID FOR THIS PRODUCT TO TRY TO FIND OUT SOMETHING ABOUT MY MOTHER (WHOM I NEVER KNEW) AND COULD NEVER GET REGISTERED. jUST WANTED ME TO KEEP PAYING AGAIN. WHAT A SCAM

• Th
      17th of Mar, 2009
    People Records.net - Worthless

I payed People Records.net to find someone using my credit card for there service on 03/13/09 to date they have not fullfilled there obligation.

• Fo
      16th of Jul, 2009
    People-Records.net - bogus service

paid for 5yr membership to find bio parents and relatives, addresses and phone numbers, cell numbers from unknowns, etc via Peole-Records.Net. I am not getting any of the services I paid for or I can only get info that anyone can access for free!