PEOPLE PC INTERNET / PEOPLE PC INTERNET DIAL UP

1 Yonkers, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 914-423-1524

HI--I JUST TALKED TO R, JAY AT PEOPLE PC--AT-8:55PM---HE JUST TOLD ME I NEED A NUMBER-[protected]---TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT----HE IS ONLY GIVEN 2 MONTHS BACK INSTEAD OF 14 MONTHS---YOU PEOPLE ARE RIPOFFS---I WILL TELL PEOPLE ABUOT YOUR INTERNET-IT STINKS---THEY ARE PEOPLE I WILL FIND TO GET MY MONEY BACK---WAITE AND SEE THE INTERNET WORKS WONDERS---CALL [protected]-ASK FOR FRANK

Comments

De
  26th of Sep, 2008

HOW COME I NEVER GOT ANYTHING IN THE MAIL FROM YOU IN 14 MONTHS --HOW COME I NEVER GOT A PHONE CALL FROM YOU IN 14 MONTHS---YOU WERE TAKING MONEY WITH MY PERMISSION--FROM JUNE 15 2007 UNTILL SEPT.25 2008 AT A RATE OF $15.95 A MONTH ----I WANT MY MONY BACK---CALL-1-888-649-9500-AT VERIZON--FRAPALL9@AOL.COM WAS HOOK UP TO A WIRELESS ROUTER DATED--I CANCLED FROM PEOPLE PC ON THAT DATE--JUNE-15-2007----CALL ME 914 423 1524---ASK FOR FRANK----

De
  26th of Sep, 2008

HOW-COME-I-NEVER-GOT-ANYTHING-IN-THE-MAIL-FROM-YOU-IN-14-MONTHS--HOW-COME-I-NEVER-GOT-A-PHONE-CALL-FROM-YOU-IN-14-MONTHS---YOU--WERE--TAKING--MONEY--WITH--OUT--MY--PERMISION---FROM--JUNE--15--2007---UNTILL--SEPT.25--2008--AT--A--RATE--OF--$15.95--A--MONTH--I--WANT--MY--MONEY--BACK---CALL--1--888--649--9500---AY--VERIZON---FRAPALL9@AOL.COM---WAS--HOOK-UP--TO--A--WIRELESS--ROUTER--DATED---I ACANCLED--FROM--PEOPLE--PC--ON--THAT--DATE--JUNE--15--2007---CALL--ME--914--423--1524--ASK--FOR--FRANK--