People Magazine / Credit card charged illegally
At a discount store called Loehmans's I was offered three magazines for free with my purchase. So of course, I agreed and accepted "W Magazine", "People Magazine" and "InStyle". Three months went by and I was still getting subscription. I didn't do anything about it, because I wasn't paying for them, but was still receiving their monthly subscription. Last week, I caught the bill on my cc. "W Magazine" charged me $15.00, "People" charged me $14.00 and InStyle charged me $58.50.
I'm furious, because these companies don't have the right to use my cc info to purchase subscriptions. The whole point of the sales pitch was three months free, not three months free and then 12 months pay. Its a classic case of a magazine scam. Be weary next time your shopping and the cashier offers free magazine subscriptions with your purchase. Its a scam!
More People Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- People Magazine en Espanol - Never received gift subscription
- People Magazine - subscription
- People Magazine - Harrassment for money
- People Magazine - people magazine article on the news app for iphone
- People Magazine - renewal without permission
- People Magazine - magazine
- People Magazine - magazine has stopped coming in mail after october 1 2018 issue
- People Magazine - people magazine subscription renewal
- People Magazine - people magazine subscription extensions
- People Magazine - snapchat story