Peo TV / VERY BAD RECEPTION

1 Sri Lanka Review updated:

My name is Tyrone Quyn, presently residing in Kandana, Jaela SLT division. When I purchased PEO TV, there were no issues with regard to broadcast, big promises were made. At present there is a continious distraction in the picture I see. I have made more than 100 complaints to the complaint desk 1243, but of no avail. If PEO TV wishes to take up this matter, please check on the complaint list, under Telephone No: 2231037. I was told by the various technicians visiting my home (many have turned up) that the broad band line needs to be upgraded, but regretablly, non of it has been attended . I have to repeat my story to all the different technicans that call over. each time a complaint is made by me. I think I have had enough of this unproductive PEO TV Package, I dont want to ask back my money, because I want be national minded, but would humbly ask you, PEO TV, to kindly look into my complaint and recitify this problem as soon as possible. if you look closely my mobile tel No: [protected], is quite popular at the complaint desk.

My warm wishes/Tyrone Quyn- Keen Viewer

More Peo TV Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      21st of Apr, 2012

Hi I am having vary bad experiences with SLT Adsl and PEO TV. They have very poor service and lack of communication. I am not sure some one following customer complains and their satisfactory. I had 5-6 insidance with last two years with Peo TV and ADSL after many many telephone call and ( They will keep you waiting on hours) it will took 5 days to visit my place to fix their line error. not one time this was happen 4-5 time. also now my line is down from 19th usual drama many call no one is bother to answer still non of them come to or call me to fix the line. damm ### service.