Pens & Needles Tattoo / Tattoo quality was beyond horrible

1 716 N Weber, Colorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

I had the unfortionate passing of my father the year before last. It was a very tragic time for me and resulted in the entire year of moarning. As part of healing, I wanted to pay tribute to the greatest man I have ever known in my entire life. I started to look at all of the tattoo shops in Colorado Springs and felt that Pens & Needles was a good choice at the time. They had stellar reviews and seemed like the best choice since I live in Manitou. The artist, Hollywood is who I worked with. I gave him the pictures and the verbage I wanted to use. I went in a week later to get my tattoo and the end result was horrible! This doesn't look anything like my father and the scripter is unreadable under it! I'm in tears looking at it after it has healed. Worst of all, my calls aren't being returned. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone after dealing with what I have went through. I still haven't had it fixed which makes it even worse.

El
Mar 27, 2014

Comments

• Re
      27th of Mar, 2014

I don't know any man that would be honored to have their adult child, be it female or male get a tattoo.