Pennzoil Oil Change / I've never been treated worse by any business

Yesterday, i went to my local center in lower burrell. I sat for 20 minutes, and was ignored. It was already a cold, miserable, rainy sat. afternoon, and i didn't appreciate wasting my time. I drove several miles to another site in holiday park. Supposedly, it was their grand opening. Out of 3 garages, only one was in service with a single employee. Sporadically, another worker would appear, then disappear. I waited another 15 min. and left with no oil change. Apparently, i was mistaken. I thought you were in the business of selling oil changes. I guess that i was wrong. Thanks for nothing. I've never been treated worse by any business.

De

Comments

15th of Dec, 2011
    Pennzoil Oil Change - No respect
    Pennzoil Oil Change

Yesterday, i went to my local center in lower burrell. I sat for 20 minutes, and was ignored. It was already a cold, miserable, rainy sat. afternoon, and i didn't appreciate wasting my time. I drove several miles to another site in holiday park. Supposedly, it was their grand opening. Out of 3 garages, only one was in service with a single employee. Sporadically, another worker would appear, then disappear. I waited another 15 min. and left with no oil change. Apparently, i was mistaken. I thought you were in the business of selling oil changes. I guess that i was wrong. Thanks for nothing. i've never been treated worse by any business.