Penn Credit Corporation / debt collection
Calling my wife who has a fairly common name (uses a robo-call) with selections on "how she wants to pay for her debt". Had to call the original company who says she owes noting according to their records. Called this company back who says "you've never lived in Kentucky???" I about blew a gasket (since we live in PA). What kind of company uses a common name then starts calling someone with the same name several states away!!!
Call the PA Attorney General's Office about them.
More Penn Credit Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Penn Credit Corporation - Misleading Deceptive Collection Practices 
- Penn Credit Corporation - Contacted family member of diseased relative 
- Penn Credit Corporation - Trying to collect on a paid bill 
- Penn Credit - Completely 100% FABRICATED "debt collection" letter
- Penn Credit Corporation - Unprofessional Collection Agency 
- Penn Credit Corporation - notice of collection
- Penn Credit Corporation - medical billing
- Penn Credit Corporation - calls trying to collect a debit 
- Penn Credit - unauthorized utility collection charges
- Penn Credit - false report on my credit report that is affecting my credit score