PenbrookProductions.com / Ripped off!

1 GA, United States Review updated:

This website about rebate processing from home is a bunch of bull. I am sure the way they are wanting you to do it you will be processing rebates. YOU'RE OWN that you have to set up. I took it for a job not some bull*&%t about all the crap that was involved. So i paid the 197 dollars to do it like an idiot. but i made them give me a refund. I called the customer service #. It took them the full seven days and several calls telling them that they would have to deal with my attorney and they gave me my money back. Anyone want to know how email me and ill give you number that i have.

Ja

Comments

• Ty
      21st of May, 2008

Principal: Ms. Angela Penbrook
    Customer Contact: Ms. Angela Penbrook
    File Open Date: March 2008
    TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Companies
    BBB Accreditation: This organization is not a BBB Accredited business.

• Ty
      21st of May, 2008

Refine by BBB AccreditationI LOOK AT BBB TO SEE IF THERE WERE COMPLAINT. I DIDN'T SEE NONE. TO FILE A COMPLAINT BECAUSE NO ONE HAS FILE A COMPLAINT. YET I CHECKING WITH BETTER BUSINES BUREAU.TO SEE IF THERE WERE COMPLIANT'S. SO IF YOU HAVE BE RIP OFF PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THEM. SO OTHER LIKE ME WILL NOT APPLY AT WORK AT HOME JOB.

• Ka
      19th of Sep, 2008
    PenbrookProductions.com - took unauthorized charges from Debit card
    Penbrook Productions
    Colorado
    Phone: 866-885-8126
    customercare@penbrookproductions.com

I do not know how they were able to get my number, I don't know where they are from but I live in Colorado and I bank on-line and order on line alot. Please help me I need every dollar I have...Kathy