Penbrook Productions / I have New Information On Penbrook

1 19800 McArthur Blvd. Suite 300Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-885-8126

Those who have contacted me thank you very much for your information. For those that have not contacted me yet I am a private investigator, investigating Penbrook Productions.I have new information concerning Penbrook Productions. You may contact me at m.jorgensen71@yahoo.com and for those contacting me for the first time any information you can leave me would be great as my investigation continues any and all information is helpful ie. phone numbers people you have contacted (names) positions in the company ect.

Thank you for your time, Marty Jorgensen (PI)

Comments

• Va
    Penbrook Productions - Penbrook Productions
    Penbrook Productions
    Phone: 866-885 8126
    wealthdci.com/node/12

On or about 3/1/2008 I paid $197.00 to myrebateprocessor.com/?ref=CDI403. after I received my first instructions on how to receive the rebates I followed them to the letter. After that it said go to the web site to see if my ID had been placed on it. It was not, so I went over the instruction again to see if I had done anything wrong. I had not. So I thought I would contact customer Service since the email was right with the instructions. I click on it and sent a email for help. after two days I sent it again.

Then I started getting the emails returned I went back to the letter and click on the email again and sent three more emails they came back. So I called customer service and got know one and know way to leave a message and no help. That's when I thought I been had for $197.00. How stupid can you be anything that sounds to good is probably not. So now I am out of $197.00. So I figured I would report it so maybe it would not happen to anybody else.

• Ti
      5th of Mar, 2008

Yes, it's definitely a scam. I fell for it too and I should have known better, but things happen.

But don't just sit back and do nothing... FIGHT IT. I am. I've called my bank to dispute it. I'm gathering evidence as we speak to report them to every agency that will listen. It might take a couple of weeks to get my money back but it's worth it. I won't be had.

• Di
      5th of Mar, 2008

O M G!!! I Thanks God I saw this messages because I was about to pay $197.00.

Thank you for posting this... so other people lke me don't fall on this scam.

Thanks.

• Sc
      5th of Mar, 2008

You shouldn't have to "pay" for getting a job, in fact the companies that give rebates contact with other companies, and the second company pays the workers. For example, Best Buy would contract with Sam, Inc who then hires many mail processors to process rebates for Best Buy and perhaps other companies. I highly doubt they would let you do it yourself, plus ask yourself WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO WORK? That just sounds crazy.

Pablo

• Lo
      6th of Mar, 2008

Thanks for posting! You saved me $197.00. I thought it sounded too good to be true. I just wonder why after it is reported that this is a scam that is still allowed to be posted and people are still allowed to be ripped off. Why don't the internet police get this crap offline. So that good people who are trying to make ends meet don't end up worse off than they already are.

• Da
      7th of Mar, 2008

OMG! Thank you for posting, you saved me $197. I could've been had. Thanks for posting. Remember, people like you who have ben robbed decided to take action by posting this comment. I'm sorry you lost your money, but you have helped and still helping thousands of consumers like myself from being defrauded. Thanks so much!

7th of Mar, 2008

Thank you thank you thank you, I have been thinking about doing this for several weeks and decided to go google the name and the complaints came up, I am trult blessed. I am sorry that others have been taken but you have all help several others. Mary

• Is
      7th of Mar, 2008

The same thing happen to me I payed them $197 and all I got was just a BS newsletter pretty much. Then I started reading things like this. I got burnt but I'm not sure if there is anything I can do about it now .

• Do
      7th of Mar, 2008

I had pretty much the same problem.I paid $197.00 and the only thing I got was a call from a guy that sounded like he got his training in a boiler room operation.I sent many e-mails with no response.I doubt there is a person named angela penbrook.I finally got them on the phone 800-324-9708.They gave me a website[wealthdci.com] that is impossible to get on.Ihave my bank working on the fraud part and I will be calling them often to try to get my money back.I hope you will call them repeatedly and jam up the phones.

7th of Mar, 2008

We experienced the same thing and reported them to our credit card company, who is now investigating them for fraud. We closed our account and got a new card.

• Se
      7th of Mar, 2008

Thank You to all of you who have posted a comment on this. As some who owns a Home Based business, it's so frustrating to see people like this out there taking advantage of good honest people looking to make extra income at home. But like others have said, if they require you to pay money to get a job, there is something very wrong with that. And never feel that just because you put it on your credit card that you cannot get your money back. Every person that has been had like this needs to dispute it with their credit card company. Do not allow them to walk away with your money. Report Them. That is the only way to stop this nonsense.

• Li
      12th of Mar, 2008

Thank goodness I found this site before giving them my $197.00 Thank you so much!

• Ca
      12th of Mar, 2008

Thank you for saving me $197.00. For those of you who were taken, I highly recommend that you all get together, locate and find an internet investigator. They can trace the website, see who owns it, uses it etc. All of you go to your police dept. and file fraud charges against the individual or contact the FED's so an arrest warrant can be issued against this individual or individuals. Your credit card companies will investigate but they have thousands upon thousands of complaints to handle. It might be worth the couple hundred bucks to go thru an internet investigator to track down this scam artist.
    Besides, if you all share the cost, it will be minimal and you'll feel justified.

12th of Mar, 2008

This really sucks I fell into the trap but i will report it to my bank and imediately close my account. Its so stupid excuse my language that one wants to get ahead and scammers like these people come and take what we only have they are thieves and i never should of fallen for this. Thanks to them im broker than broke!!!

• Ca
      12th of Mar, 2008

I wish I had found this website BEFORE I sent my money! Again now, like some of you, I am out the $197 -- and that is an amount I cannot afford to lose. I am about losing my house and everything in it as it is for debt payments.

One thing I did learn and might be a cue for someone else, if you pay by VISA or MasterCard AND THE CARD IS A DEBIT CARD rather than a credit card, it's up to the goodness of the issuing bank whether they will reimburse the lost funds.

Good Luck everybody!

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2008

I was all the way to the page where you put in your credit card information and was about to send in my money when it hit me that i had not researched the company's claims. When I put in the name Penbrook Productions in Google it came up with a ton of sites with Scam Alert and complaints. I am so grateful for people like you who report these things and I am sorry you had to go through it even if it does benefit a lot more people.

Penbrook Production - Penbrook Productions
    Penbrook Production
    Texas

I fell for the Penbrook scam yesterday, and yes I too knew better. At least some of you got something. When I got up this morning and still the only thing in my email was a flaky receipt from EZINTERNETINCOME 1.com I knew I was had. Called my credit card company and here is how they handled it. We closed that account ( so no other charges to that credit card could be authorized) and they are issuing me a new card and a new account number. The Penbrook transaction is pending so I have to wait till it posts before I can fully dispute the charge. Hope against hope that they try to bill me again. Then we can turn the tables on them. Jeeze all I wanted to do was earn some extra income. I did get a hold of them this morning and they gave me an authorization number for my refund. So I called my credit card company and asked if what Penbrook had given me was any type AUTH code. Absolutely not!

Like I said, the only thing I got was an email for the credit card charge, no down load of info, didn't even get my WELCOME EMAIL ! Thats what really hurts... no kiss!

• Ba
      13th of Mar, 2008

Thanks to everyone who responded! This helps all of us who are seeking ways to improve our current situations etc! Tell all your friends... to investigate ALL internet offers... when in doubt, GOOGLE it out!

• Al
      14th of Mar, 2008

I feel like an idiot.I should have known better.Yes,I had $197.00 STOLEN from me also.I've put in a dispute claim with my credit card company and hope I can get my money back.I seems that someone should be able to shut this scam down so others won't fall into the same pit that myself and others have.Someone Please STOP this company!

• Ta
      14th of Mar, 2008

Has anyone received their$197 back as 'promised'???