Pella Windows & Doors / Sash Mutilation from Slimshade Blinds
I had Pella Designer Series casement windows with Slimshades installed in July 2004. One and a half years later, the shades on most windows have indented the wood as they contact the sash (putting the shade down). On 4 windows the nylon blocks on the bottom of the shade have worked through the stain and hard coat and are mutilating the wood. I applied Varathane Diamond Wood Finish in 3 coats as instructed by the manufacturer instruction. Pella Iowa and the local Pella distributor have been stalling this complaint for 15 months with no satisfactory repair or replacement. Pella, by far, exhibits the worst customer service I have ever experienced with any company. I truly regret my decision in choosing Pella.
More Pella Windows & Doors Complaints & Reviews
- Pella Windows and Doors - Pella windows are crap! 
- Lowe's Pella Windows - Lowe's window installation voids warranty 
- Pella Thermastar Windows - Caulking between glass panes 
- Pella Windows and Doors - Squeaky, leaky expensive windows! 
- Pella Windows - condensation 
- Pella Corporation - faulty window ref. #786389
- Pella Corporation - windows and doors
- Pella Corporation - not showing up for service calls!!
- Pella Corporation - carpenter return unused windows
- Pella Corporation - unfinished installation