Pelabur Singa Pte Ltd / Finance Fraud

1 India Review updated:

Dear All,

I have been cheated by a person who called himself Dr. N. Mahadevan / Dr. G. Shivaraj, he gave me an impression that he is a big financer from Singapore and he was a chairman of the firm 'PELABUR SINGA PTE LTD." He made me believe that he will finance our real estate projects to the tune of Rs. 100 crorers, after a few days of interaction he asked me to deposit a sum of 2.5 Lakhs in his advocates name "Mr. G. Karunahraj" in the advocates account of ICICI Bank. Later on all of them just disappeared.

The said fellow Dr. N. Mahadevan / Dr. G. Shivaraj had given an advertisement in The Times of India asking all businessmen to contact him on his email id pelabur_singa@@yahoo.com.sg & singa_bumi@yahoo.com.sg with their investment proposal.

If any one of you has been cheated in a similar way kindly mail me at rpcgroup@gmail.com and we will try to trace the person.

Thanks & Regards

More Pelabur Singa Pte Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Rp
  6th of Sep, 2010

Hello Everyone,

The Coimbatore City Police have arrested this fraudster in Coimbatore. I request you to contact the Commissioner Coimbatore City POlice immediately giving the details of your complaint to include your complaint in the fir also. To identify the person who has cheated you please type out 'Michael Soosai' on the net and you will get his details.

Let us frame this guy nice and proper