PEI Coach Network / unauthorized charge

1 MA, United States Review updated:

I just got an unauthorized charge of $59.95 through something called PEI Coach Network, I'm assuming in connection with a free trial subscription I had through RealtyTrac. I canceled the subscription the same day as it was not something I was interested in! How can I recover my money if this organization doesn't even exist?

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2010

I have resolved this issue by acquiring PEI Coach Network's phone number through my bank and calling the company. They are fully reimbursing the amount that was debited from my account. Apparently when you sign up for the free trial subscription at RealtyTrac, if you click just the right buttons (unknowingly in my case), you will sign yourself up for this coaching service. The person who took my call did not give me a hard time and said the money would be posted back to my account within the next couple of days. It actually is a legit company and helps thousands of customers looking for foreclosed properties. However, it appears from the other complaints I've seen that RealtyTrac and PEI Coach Network (which are partners) need to make people a little more aware that they are subscribing to two separate services. I hope this helps others who think they have been scammed!

• Ke
      9th of Feb, 2010
    PEI Coach Network - took my money
    PEI COACH NETWORK
    Florida

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP, I SAW 60$ PENDING IN MY BANK ACCOUNT THIS MORNING AND GOOGLED THE COMPANY. IT BROUGHT ME HERE. I CALLED THE NUMBER AND THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD REFUND ME THE MONEY ONLY TOOK 15 MINS. THANKS SO MUCH...NICOLE