Pegushunt

Posted: May 15, 2017 by

recruitment services

India
pegushunt.uk
I Am Lalit Agarwal from Juinagar, i have recently started my recruitment process via Pegushunt. Although they promised me guaranteed placement within 6 month to 12 months and even i have visited their office at Vashi, and cross checked their UK office with the help of my relatives staying there. Can anyone share their reviews about the Pegushunt or anyone got placed by them ?
Complaint comments Comments (19) Complaint country India Complaint category Job & Career
More Pegushunt Complaints & Reviews
Pegushunt - recruitment services

Comments

N  1st of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hr madam is so rude . i had applied for driver and even i went with the amount cheque but she straightly said no for my cv, although i have experience of 1.5 years they did not take my documents.
N  3rd of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
Me and my brother both went for job application together last year and they worked for my brothers recruitment for Marriotts as supervisor on April but they asked me to wait for the DCDP Butchery job vacancy to come.
N  6th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@mahajank Dear sir,
Pegushunt it's believable or fake
N  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
is it fake or real ???????????
N  13th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Prabin Sharma I wouldnt call them fake as ive checked, they have their head office at UK. Me and my wife both are dentist by occupation and was introduced to Pegushunt by my sister Ritu working for them, so I approached them with all our documentation and they took good interest to understand our requirement and currently we are done with the IELTS process and in the pool right now. So they are in the process to find an employer for us who will accept PR invitation. I hope they will do as promised.

Cheers
Ashish
N  6th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Ashish161 Dear ashish,
Can you explain about pegushunt because I am thinking to start process thru this consultant it's believable
N  8th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Ashish161 Hi all,
Am Kunal Vishwakarma, it was a surprising day for me yesterday at 11 I got a call from Pegushunt reporting that my visa is arrived, then I rushed to the embassy by 2 with the docket they provided and I got the visa stamped to my passport, am so happy now. After 7 month at least my wish of going to Canada, Ontario came true. Btw my selection is done by Ebay as Accounts Coordinator, so exited for this job. Will be flying on 20July. Will be collecting my tickets on 13th July.
Good Luck Everyone.
And thanks a lot to Pegushunt and staffs.
N  9th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mithra123 Hi Mithra,
You can surely trust them, They are reliable and trustworthy also they have their head office in Uk. They even have good market value.
N  11th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@kunalvish14999 Hey Kunal,
Congrats !!
Your visa arrived very early, am also on the same stage but I got only the soft copy, as my last conversation with Sheetal she was saying that I will receive it by 16th. I did for Qatar, Apollo Tires. The pay is not that good as Europe but let me finish few years here then I will also jump for Europe.
Regards,

Raj Bhaskar
N  12th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@rajbhaskar236 Please give a call on 8147422283
N  21st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@kunalvish14999 Hi kunal,
Are you got the tickets on 13th because you mention the comments.can you brief me about yours and you going which country what is your occupation cal me 9655019608
N  21st of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Mithra123 Hi, Mitra.
Yes i have already reached Canada and currently getting accompanied with new life style, its so awesome here.
They have send cab and a person to receive me at airport which is outstanding.
I have already resumed my shift today at Ebay as Accounts Coordinator.

Cant call you, i am bound to the terms.
N  18 hrs 0 mins ago by    0 Votes
@kunalvish14999 Hi Kunal,
I got call yesterday informing that my visa is also arrived, but it was late so I am going to collect the visa on tomorrow. Mine is for Dubai Mall Adidas. At last the hard work and training showed colors. And the overall experience is good. Now waiting for the time to move on to Dubai.
N  10th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hai Ashish please tell how was your total experience and procedure with the Pegushunt you can cal me on 8147422283 or gaju.p17@gmail.com I need your guidance regarding this
N  13th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Gajanand Patil hello Gajanand, my overall experience is nice as things I have seen happening although initially I was feeling that their placement is slow but when I got training for about 2 months where my speech, attitude, and even accent was rectified and I felt much more confident about myself and then I was quite sure about getting selected but again I got a failure but still I didn’t stopped rectifying myself and got more 18 days training and thankfully got selected at last.
N  10th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hai Kunal please tell how was your total experience and procedure with the Pegushunt you can cal me on 8147422283 or gaju.p17@gmail.com I need your guidance regarding this
N  14th of Jul, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Hi All, All the qurries I had resolved by pegushunt and thank you for your response...Thank You.
N  14th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
hi kunal vishwakarma...can you please give me call or missed call on 09624162780...want to talk more about pegushunt?
N  15th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
@malik@malik Hi Malik, sorry i cant call you as this will damage my agreement with Pegushunt, so for your purpose i cant spoil my relaition with Pegushunt and i dont want to break any clause of the agreement which might be a remark on my profile.
According to me, Pegushunt is well trustable.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree