Peg Perego / hazardous

Greece Review updated:
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. My husband and I recently purchased the new Pilko P3 switch travel system (model has been out since April 2008) The main pushchair part had been in use only 3 months. As instructed in the manual, we removed the 2 screws which hold the lining in place in order to clean it. When we came to attach the lining to the chair, again following all instructions in the amnual to the letter, the one screw would not screw in due to fact that the tiny metal part inside the plastic which is there to hold the screw in place had fallen out. This rendered the safety harness COMPLETELY UNSAFE, risking terrible injury or even DEATH. What if my baby girl had been in the pushchair when this screw came loose? Please do check your pushchairs for this malfunction. We trust this company with our babies. Personally, my trust in Peg Perego products has been shattered. Please spread the word and potentially save a baby's life.
Ni

Comments

Gf
  8th of Sep, 2009
I totally agree and Peg Perego are a useless company that manufactures and peddles inferior products that are not only dangerous but could cause fatal injury to your children. PP do not care for their customers and avoid responsibility for their products by ignoring complaints, returns or addressing any of the queries via their website. Avoid this company and their products, or you will be disappointed! Over-priced, cheap design and bad assembly - find an alternative product to Peg Perego if you can and contact the manufacturer or retailer wrt support and after-service!