Peet's Coffee & Tea / Poor customer service

1 77 Casa Buena DrCorte Madera, CA, United States Review updated:

Consistently horrible customer service at this location. A bunch of snarky kids behind the counter who clearly don't want to be doing the job. They spend their time chatting with friends and flirting with the chicks instead of getting the orders out.

The coffee itself is good, the path to get the coffee runs through a gauntlet of idiots.

Al

Comments

• Fr
      11th of Dec, 2008

• Be
      1st of Dec, 2017

I went to one location in arcadia (Santa Anita mall) with my wife yesterday. We ordered one large latte' and one bottle of water, and paid for $7.60. Since my wife wanted me to taste latte, and asked me to ask an employee for one small cup. This employee said, "NO", He said this is company's police no, because too many people ask for the cup. One cup cost one dollar. IS PEET'S COFFEE SELL ONE SMALL CUP FOR ONE DOLLAR FOR MAKING PROFITTS? It seems to me this company ignores customer service instead of making aggressive money. They accused too many people ask for a small cup, what is that accusation?