Peerless Premier Appliance Co. / Gas Range

1 1424 43rd Street Brooklyn,NY 11219Brooklyn, NY, United States

This is an update to something I reported on before. I bought a gas range from Peerless Premier Appliance Co. on Aug. 13th 2012 It was delivered 3 weeks late. First I had trouble with the right front pilot light it wouldn't ignite; then after only a couple of months I discovered that the range was starting to rust. I didn't understand why this was happening since there weren't any conditions where humidity is factor. I contacted Premier about the problem because I wanted them to look at the range and not only replace the parts that were rusting, but paint them with a special rust proof paint and bake them, They refused to do anything about the rust problem, in fact they refused to respond. I had only a certain amount of time left on the warranty, which because of Premier and AJ Madison the place where I bought the range, was less time then I should have had. Premier is dragging it's feet hoping the warranty will run out. This range is a lemon, inferior and Premier knows this. The range has now developed a very small scratch around one of the burners and tiny flecks of paint have started to come off. I've been extremely careful when cleaning using only mild dish washing liquid and rubber gloves to gently clean, no harsh chemicals, nothing abrasive. Premier doesn't honor it's warranty and makes cheap inferior products. They knew this range was a piece of junk. The burners are cheap and starting to rust and oxidize. Premiers more expensive ranges don't hold up either. Premiers website for authorized repair places is a fraud, most of them don't exist. I will never, ever buy another Premier product. All Premier does is take advantage of someone's inexperience. I expected to have this range for a very long time. Now I'm stuck with this piece of garbage.

De