Peel Inc. / PosterPass.com / Scam and fraud!

1 990 Grove St Ste 204Evanston, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-807-2929

I followed all instruction on returning product and have POD's but have been waiting for my refund in the amount of $208.50 since December 2007. I contacted PosterPass and was told returns had been received. I received a call from Rebecca atPeel Inc [protected] on 1/29/08 stating my refund would be processed asap.

On 2/5/08 I called again and spoke with Rita who confirmed my records were correct and a refund of $208.50 would be processed within 24 to 48 hrs. As of 2/25/08 still no refund - I left a message again, but did not receive a return call. Today is 3/2/08 checked my credit card account and still no refund - I have left another message.

What is the problem...

Comments

• Je
      13th of Nov, 2008

Dear Mary,

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Poster Pass. If you do not receive your refund, please call (877) 807-2929 and a customer service representative will take the necessary steps to correct this problem. I apologize for the delay.

Sincerely,
    Jeff Berman
    Direct of Customer Service
    jberman@posterpass.com

5th of Apr, 2009

I am having this EXACT problem from someone using the SAME phone number (224) 534-3000 in refernce to Seattle Coffee AKA Bellezza Coffee. Other phone numbers associated with them: 888-217-2233, 847-424-0954, 866-794-2030.

They are charging my credit card monthly, said they would credit the account and have not. I've left another message for them and am in the process of disputing the charges with my credit card company.

• Bm
      10th of Nov, 2009

Thi scompany is a SCAM .. Posterpass especiallyposters and Peelinc ... they charged me without my approval Months after I cancelled my account ... they charged me twice in a single week at $79.00 each time.
    I have tried several times to contact them - I have left several messages - No return phone calls - Nothing.

I have reported them to my bank, the Atorney Generals office, and the FBI Internet Crime division ...

DO NOT do any type of business with them at all ... You will be sorry !!!

• Ka
      1st of Dec, 2009

I'm just disgusted that they are ripping so many people off (including me!)... I actually contacted my local FBI office and they told me that unauthorized charges to your credit card IS CREDIT CARD FRAUD and is handled by the United States Secret Service Agency! I've already left a message with them and I will be filing a complaint and making them aware of Peel, Inc. Please do the same... Together we can expose this company!

Also, here is the form to file a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General's Office: