Pedipaws / Unauthorized billing

In the 19th century, PT Barnum supposedly said, “There's a sucker born every minute". Now in the 21st century AJ Khuhani and TeleBrands USA are making a dishonest living with this credo. Thanks to telecommunications and the internet, they have defrauded the public for millions of dollars.

Yes, I was a sucker and purchased PediPaws over the internet 9/5/08. I have not seen the PediPaws and they have not charged my credit card. HOWEVER, I do have 2 charges by 2 separate companies charged to the card. I traced the 2 charges back to the initial PediPaws internet order.

There is more to TeleBrands than just selling the unknowing public handy dandy gadgets. They are charging your credit card for unsolicited merchandise or services. Check your credit card statements for small charges $1.00 - $19.00.

The Federal Trade Commission will be hearing from me.

Va

Comments

St
  1st of Nov, 2008

i ordered mine last month and have sill not recieved it and have no idea where to call to find out what happened and i was billed on my credit card for it

Ro
  6th of Nov, 2008

I just recieved my nail clipper in the nail Minus the free gift and when I try to view the video it does not work all i get is a blank screen Please advise as how can a person view or could you send me a copy of the video. Thanking you in advance Roy

La
  28th of Nov, 2008

I ordered the PediPaws by phone. I only ordered the clipper and was charged for and sent a ton of other things! They charged my card $278.50 and sent me two huge boxes. When I called to get a return number I was asked if I would like to keep them for 20% off. I told them no and that I was quite livid and simply wanted to return the product for a complete refund. I returned the boxes, but my credit card has never been credited!

Do
  17th of Feb, 2009

I had my credit card number stolen last week. One of the more than dozen fraudulent charges was for Pedipaws. When I called up the first time and gave them my information, they told me that their systems were down and to call back. The second time I called back, the customer service rep couldn't quite grasp the concept that I didn't want their product shipped to me since I didn't order it. I asked to speak to a supervisor, so he hung up on me. Same thing happened the next time I called. The fourth time I called I got a "supervisor". She wasn't much better than the other people I spoke to, although she didn't hang up on me. Again, she couldn't understand that I didn't want to product, and just gave me a number to put on the shipment when I received it in order to send it back to them. Bottom line is extremely poor customer service - and all overseas.
Regarding my stolen credit card number - here's the scam. Someone gets your credit card number. They go to one of numerous sites on the web to get 'Free' stuff, like ipods, notebooks, Wii, Playstation. In order to get you 'Free' gift, you just need to visit some sites and complete an order, and that's how you get credits towards the 'free' stuff. We'll the jerk who had my number went to ftd.com, vistaprint, york photo, telebrands pedipaw, tickets now, etc and ordered the product and then had it shipped to my address.(not such a clever thing to do, as it alerted me immediately that someone had stolen my number) The jerk gets his free ipod, and I'm left with a mess. These are some of the offending sites... D0-offers.net, prizepanda.com, trainn.com, offerfast.com, git-r-free.com, free4me.com. Any of the companies that advertise through these websites are complicit in the deception.